Allowance?

Sahm

Unread post

Ive been staying home with my kid for years approx. 3 years. We originally negotiated I would have 150 cash a week. Then it went down to 100 then to 80 until now I have to ask for cash.....getting a job isnt going to work Id just end up paying the cost of childcare. This isnt how it works huh? Note Im a younger mom I had my baby at 16...
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd never stay with a man like that. When I was a SAHM DH didn't give me money. Things were bought that needed bought regardless of who made the money. Not like I had to ask if I needed a new bra or something.

Unread post

There is no way i would be a sahm without full access to the money. I never did the allowance shit. Go back to work and tell him he is paying half of childcare

Unread post

There is no way i would be a sahm without full access to the money. I never did the allowance shit. Go back to work and tell him he is paying half of childcare
Deleted User 638

Unread post

That's not acceptable. You're partners. The money belongs to both of you equally.

Unread post

No intelligent adult has an allowance

Have some self respect

Unread post

I tend to know how much money we have to spend and if I want something, i ask out of politeness but hes also never told me no.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That would scare me. That's a form of abuse. At the very least it's controlling. I'd try to work around his schedule or get family help or do anything to be able to work. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If he refuses to "let" you work, you have bigger problems.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't allow anyone to give me an allowance. I'm not a child.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:12 am There is no way i would be a sahm without full access to the money. I never did the allowance shit. Go back to work and tell him he is paying half of childcare
This
Locked Previous topicNext topic