This is what I somehow managed

RedBottoms

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:01 pm What the hell were you doing to walk that much? This is purposely walking 4 miles this morning. Didn’t get that many flights of stairs in because they turned on the escalators early today at the mall.
I just walked almost all day. Any time I was not picking up the kids or doing homework with them or whatever I was walking.
RedBottoms

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:37 pm That's a lot of steps! Do you find that the fitbit helps a lot?
I love my fitbit. It holds you accountable to be more active because at least I start to feel bad and really lazy if my step counts are super low for the day or the week. It motivates you more. Also I am not sure how accurate the calorie counter is but if you are counting calories it kinda gives you something to go by how much you should or should not be eating
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:07 am
AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:37 pm That's a lot of steps! Do you find that the fitbit helps a lot?
I love my fitbit. It holds you accountable to be more active because at least I start to feel bad and really lazy if my step counts are super low for the day or the week. It motivates you more. Also I am not sure how accurate the calorie counter is but if you are counting calories it kinda gives you something to go by how much you should or should not be eating
I have been thinking about getting one, but the biggest reason is the heart rate monitor. A lot of the less expensive ones don't have that included.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow! My amount of steps is probably sad. :(
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:05 am
Nerdymom wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:01 pm What the hell were you doing to walk that much? This is purposely walking 4 miles this morning. Didn’t get that many flights of stairs in because they turned on the escalators early today at the mall.
I just walked almost all day. Any time I was not picking up the kids or doing homework with them or whatever I was walking.
Oh, well I don’t have time for that... if I go by what my watch app says I did more steps but that’s just what I was doing moving around the house cleaning and cooking and doing kid stuff, playing with the dogs, and stuff like that. It also is way off on miles so I don’t use it for that.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:19 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:05 am
Oh, well I don’t have time for that... if I go by what my watch app says I did more steps but that’s just what I was doing moving around the house cleaning and cooking and doing kid stuff, playing with the dogs, and stuff like that. It also is way off on miles so I don’t use it for that.
I don't on a regular basis lol! But I was mostly free yesterday and the weather was nice outside so I figured why not? and went for it
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:49 am Wow! My amount of steps is probably sad. :(
Mine too. 😳
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nice! High five ✋
RedBottoms

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 am Nice! High five ✋
thanks!