I'll introduce you to someone...(don't look if scared of snakes)

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So... I don't hate snakes, pictures of snakes don't really bother me for the most part anymore. I would never want to see a snake hurt, ever. I also don't want one around me lol.

But, that's pretty cool if you enjoy your fine, squishy friend there. :)

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

i used to like snakes. till i got attacked by my husbands very very very large python.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not my thing but a beautiful snake none the less.

Why can't people label spider post with a warning?
brandyblx
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:40 am So... I don't hate snakes, pictures of snakes don't really bother me for the most part anymore. I would never want to see a snake hurt, ever. I also don't want one around me lol.

I wasn't sure I could live with a snake either. But, with three boys ( 4 counting dad) I've come to accept all types of reptiles ,lol. We have Godfrey ( iguana), Cammie (chamaleon), Einstein ( bearded dragon)....and now, there's E.T. :P
brandyblx
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:27 am Not my thing but a beautiful snake none the less.

Why can't people label spider post with a warning?
This I don't know.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You reminded me I need to get filters for the pump for the stupid Turtles I got talked into taking. I'm not crazy about reptiles as pets but that is a beautiful snake
brandyblx
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:43 pm You reminded me I need to get filters for the pump for the stupid Turtles I got talked into taking. I'm not crazy about reptiles as pets but that is a beautiful snake
I've learned to live with it, lol :P . Bearded dragons have cool personalities....if you were interested in getting a reptile you might like.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

brandyblx wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:35 pm
agander2017 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:40 am So... I don't hate snakes, pictures of snakes don't really bother me for the most part anymore. I would never want to see a snake hurt, ever. I also don't want one around me lol.

I wasn't sure I could live with a snake either. But, with three boys ( 4 counting dad) I've come to accept all types of reptiles ,lol. We have Godfrey ( iguana), Cammie (chamaleon), Einstein ( bearded dragon)....and now, there's E.T. :P
Don't get me wrong, I love lizards. It's just snakes I don't think I could ever live with. However, with my husband and my son when he's older, there will probably be one in my house lol.

brandyblx
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:57 am

Don't get me wrong, I love lizards. It's just snakes I don't think I could ever live with. However, with my husband and my son when he's older, there will probably be one in my house lol.
Beardies are amazing! My favorite type of lizard....E.T. is turning out to be a cool pet also. And, for some reason he loves being held. He's always at the glass begging to be taken out, once he's out he just curls around the person's arm and watches what's going on :D
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

brandyblx wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:57 pm
agander2017 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:57 am

Beardies are amazing! My favorite type of lizard....E.T. is turning out to be a cool pet also. And, for some reason he loves being held. He's always at the glass begging to be taken out, once he's out he just curls around the person's arm and watches what's going on :D
Lol! It's the curling around my arm that I don't think I could handle. I really have a huge fear of snakes, and I don't know why. Just something about the way they move I think, creeps me out haha. They are pretty cool, I just don't want one on me, or around me. :(

Locked Previous topicNext topic