He's going to spend his summer indoors

Anon

Unread post

Because he wants to be nasty.

I'm so sick of DS 9 refusing to brush his teeth or wear deodorant. I literally have to force him.

So I told him. For every day from now on you turn this into a fight, you don't play outside. He REEKS without deodorant. Why should anyone have to smell that?

He gets upset my stepkids don't wear deodorant. I've told him they don't need it yet but when they are his age they probably will. He's still obsessed with it being *unfair* that they don't.

I don't understand why he wants to be nasty.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Puberty sucks man.
Divamami
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Does he not smell himself?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Divamami wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 pm Does he not smell himself?
My 10 year old dd does and she doesn't care. Ugh. I'm lucky that she will put the deodorant on when I'm hovering over her to do it. She's not the greatest at washing her pits either.... It's so annoying, I mean, it's NOT hard.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I totally agree with you on this OP. The kids that don't give a hoot about hygiene are the worst to deal with 😱
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I remember those days. That's why we go to the lake. And set up upwind. Yes, I felt sorry for the people downwind, but, once they hit the water, it's all good. LOL!

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I understand your frustration but I wouldn't want to be trapped in the house with his stank lol. I have 2 teenage boys and they went through a stage where they didn't want to shower or wear deodorant. Now that they've discovered girls, I don't have to remind them anymore.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Well, make sure you take away the video games too or it's not much of a punishment.

My son is awful at brushing his teeth. He has braces and it's a problem because there's already decalcification.

I don't understand boys and poor hygiene.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yuck. Kids are nasty, lmao. Mine love to brush their teeth right now but I'm sure when they get older they're probably gonna fight me. Especially my middle child.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Verrine wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:51 pm Well, make sure you take away the video games too or it's not much of a punishment.

My son is awful at brushing his teeth. He has braces and it's a problem because there's already decalcification.

I don't understand boys and poor hygiene.
It’s not just boys. My oldest dd is just getting past a stinky phase. I still have to remind her sometimes but at least she’s stopped throwing a fit about basic hygiene.
Locked Previous topicNext topic