Omg someone needs to be monitoring these little kids

Unread post

My son was trying to find his cousin YouTube page and came across one with the same name. It was some little boys about age 4-5. My son was like oh these little boys needs to stop. i said what. He came and showed me it was little boy pulling their penis out
I was like omg you need to report that and get that off of YouTube . My thing is, these kids were little. How do they have so little supervision that they actually post that on YouTube

Unread post

Bump
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I doubt they posted it themselves. They most like had an adult involved who thought it was cute, didn't understand how bad of an idea that is, and posted it.

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:10 am I doubt they posted it themselves. They most like had an adult involved who thought it was cute, didn't understand how bad of an idea that is, and posted it.
I just dont see where any adult would think posting little boy penises on YouTube would be cute
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow, I have never really seen things like that.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:14 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:10 am I doubt they posted it themselves. They most like had an adult involved who thought it was cute, didn't understand how bad of an idea that is, and posted it.
I just dont see where any adult would think posting little boy penises on YouTube would be cute
Lots of parents think their naked little kids are being cute. I doubt a 4 year old logged into YouTube, filmed a video, and then knew how to do all of the typing involved to post it.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

That is so sad
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Report the video
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:17 am
Guest wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:14 am
Lots of parents think their naked little kids are being cute. I doubt a 4 year old logged into YouTube, filmed a video, and then knew how to do all of the typing involved to post it.
I don’t even know how to upload a video to YouTube. I’ve never tried I just watch videos.
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yikes! So it got reported?
Locked Previous topicNext topic