No
24%

Total votes: 90
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I definitely think it will help to have them numbered. It's hard to tell which guest is replying to a comment.

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:28 pm
12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm Thanks! I got a couple donations without screennames. Did you want your ads turned off? I really appreciate the help, this site is expensive to run and every little bit helps 😊
CreamTop wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:12 pm Yes, I think it will be easier all around to have an anon button. I just donated, and it was so easy to do! I’m willing to donate again if it helps get the author of the post on there - let us know how we can help.
Yes, no ads for me!! I think if we all donated a little bit here and there is would really help. Most people can spare a few $$, I would think.
You’re assuming people can donate. Just because you did/can doesn’t mean every one can.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:49 am
CreamTop wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:28 pm
12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm Thanks! I got a couple donations without screennames. Did you want your ads turned off? I really appreciate the help, this site is expensive to run and every little bit helps 😊

Yes, no ads for me!! I think if we all donated a little bit here and there is would really help. Most people can spare a few $$, I would think.
You’re assuming people can donate. Just because you did/can doesn’t mean every one can.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I donated so when you get a chance, take ads off for my account please! thanks!
PinchyTheCrab
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Does it help you if we leave the ads on? Like using no ad blocker? Or do we need to click on them? I’m sorry, not tech smart. But I’ll click on s few if it helps.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You should be ad free now, you might need to refresh.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am I donated so when you get a chance, take ads off for my account please! thanks!
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not using an adblocker helps a lot and click on any ad that looks interesting but don’t click on them all. Thanks!
PinchyTheCrab wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am Does it help you if we leave the ads on? Like using no ad blocker? Or do we need to click on them? I’m sorry, not tech smart. But I’ll click on s few if it helps.
🤓The Admin 🤓
RedBottoms

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 am You should be ad free now, you might need to refresh.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am I donated so when you get a chance, take ads off for my account please! thanks!
do i maybe need to sign in and out? I am still getting one ad on top on laptop and multiple ads on mobile?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You should just need to refresh the page. If you are still getting ads, go to the index page, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click delete board cookies. If you are mobile you will need to tap the 3 little lines and then delete board cookies.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:46 am
12skipafew wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 am You should be ad free now, you might need to refresh.
do i maybe need to sign in and out? I am still getting one ad on top on laptop and multiple ads on mobile?
🤓The Admin 🤓
PinchyTheCrab
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Sounds good! I’m always happy to help. I’ll be happy to pitch in a better way when I get paid! I would be sad without this site!
12skipafew wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 am Not using an adblocker helps a lot and click on any ad that looks interesting but don’t click on them all. Thanks!
PinchyTheCrab wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am Does it help you if we leave the ads on? Like using no ad blocker? Or do we need to click on them? I’m sorry, not tech smart. But I’ll click on s few if it helps.
Locked Previous topicNext topic