No
24%

Total votes: 90
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Squirrelcat wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:24 pm I like the numbered anon idea. I get confused in some posts which “guest” is op
That is a huge plus, we’ll be able to tell the difference between guests which will make it a lot less confusing.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm wondering if the no votes are people saying they prefer guest over an anon button or if they just don't want either. From some comments I've seen in other threads I think people may be getting confused with what the no vote means.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn’t think of that but you’re probably right. I’ll edit the post, also, votes can be changed if people change their mind.
Poietes wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:30 pm I'm wondering if the no votes are people saying they prefer guest over an anon button or if they just don't want either. From some comments I've seen in other threads I think people may be getting confused with what the no vote means.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MountainMomma3 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:34 pm I voted yes simply because of the numbered anon feature. If there are going to be anons who post it would be easier to tell them apart, and I also like that they have to have an account to post.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Personally, I don't like the anon/guest option. It makes people jerks IMO. I didn't like it on CM either though.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm Personally, I don't like the anon/guest option. It makes people jerks IMO. I didn't like it on CM either though.
If I were to make a list of everyone who posts as guests and compare them to those who post under their accounts 100% of the time, it would probably be pretty even or the guests would win. Not all guests are jerks, some people just like to hide out.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have no problem with anon. I would like to be able to tell them apart; however, I'll miss guests being able to change their guest SN to match the posts. I for one found that entertaining. 😂
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There are very few kind guests/anon posters IMO. I mean, it is not going to make me leave, I just do not care for it. Do what you need to do in order for the site to work. We will survive.😉

12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:01 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm Personally, I don't like the anon/guest option. It makes people jerks IMO. I didn't like it on CM either though.
If I were to make a list of everyone who posts as guests and compare them to those who post under their accounts 100% of the time, it would probably be pretty even or the guests would win. Not all guests are jerks, some people just like to hide out.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The good thing about the anon button is we’ll be able to handle reports on anon accounts better. It was a lot more difficult with them posting as guest.
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:17 pm There are very few kind guests/anon posters IMO. I mean, it is not going to make me leave, I just do not care for it. Do what you need to do in order for the site to work. We will survive.😉

12skipafew wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:01 pm
🤓The Admin 🤓
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, I think it will be easier all around to have an anon button. I just donated, and it was so easy to do! I’m willing to donate again if it helps get the author of the post on there - let us know how we can help.
i rise.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic