Would it bother you if?

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Annoyed wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm If she's married, invite her and her husband out to dinner with you and your husband.
See that's the weird thing about this friendship, She is 15 years older than him, divorced with 3 kids. I don't understand why he's friends with her, his explanation is she is a nice person and fun to talk to.......

I really don't want to meet her.
They have common ground and enjoy speaking to each other. So what?

Do you have friends outside of him or are you one of those that clings like saran wrap?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you and your husband share good conversation and do fun things together?
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm If she's married, invite her and her husband out to dinner with you and your husband.
See that's the weird thing about this friendship, She is 15 years older than him, divorced with 3 kids. I don't understand why he's friends with her, his explanation is she is a nice person and fun to talk to.......

bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Annoyed wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:57 pm
jas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 pm They were friends before you were married, which means he's been having conversations with her since you were dating. You don't get to dictate his life. Just because you got married doesn't mean he needs to give up his friend because you're now all of a sudden uncomfortable.
If you had no issue with it before you were married, you don't have the right to complain now. Nothing has changed.
I wasn't happy about it when we were dating, but I thought once we were married she would be a thing of the past. I trust him, but I don't know her so I really don't trust her.
If you were unhappy about it before you married, that was really the time to bring it up.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Annoyed

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 pm

They have common ground and enjoy speaking to each other. So what?

Do you have friends outside of him or are you one of those that clings like saran wrap?
Yes I do have a couple friends besides him. I mostly talk and spend time with my family.
Annoyed

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 pm Do you and your husband share good conversation and do fun things together?

We do, and he doesn't text her when he is spending time with me. I really just don't understand why he likes to talk to her.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wouldn't like it one bit. he probably wouldn't like it if it was the other way around.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If he isn't hiding it then no I wouldn't care as long as texts me when i text him. Kwim.
RedBottoms

Unread post

If all they talk about is stupid shit-then I would not care. If it starts becoming flirty or super intimate then I would shut it down. Talking about narwhals-I don't care
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He knows you don't like it, and he needs to respect your feelings, much like you would respect his. He offered to let you meet her, which means there's nothing going on, and he isn't hiding it, but that's not the point. You are newly married, and he needs to know how to handle a situation that bothers you. Whether it be talking to you about it, until you feel better, or to stop talking to her altogether. You can't help how you feel. And your feelings should be respected. But, so should his. I think you both need to sit down and talk this out.

Deleted User 203

Unread post

How did you find out he's texting with her? And why didn't you know before you married him?

This is a friend of his. Why can't he text with her? Do you not have male friends?
Locked Previous topicNext topic