Ummmm

Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Not to be an asshole but can we talk about the ummmmm. Other fb group? The one with more members but less substance?

Like what do you like to drink and what's for dinner is bad enough.... but how high can we count? Really? 😖😖😖😖
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That not surprising is it?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I joined that one second. I very rarely read anything from there. I think it's just trying to say, "Oh look how many people post here." Kinda sad.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

It surprises me that it's the larger group...

Unread post

The cafemom come here group is ran by a massive bitch. She deletes every reply she doesn’t like. Annoying AF. I think it’s ran by the same person who ran TOFY on cm
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think both Facebook groups are crazy. The admins and mods calling people out, then calling them cunts? Pure craziness. I rarely go, it's pure trash.
That-darn-debil

Unread post

FB is the Debil.👹
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I don’t have Facebook but haha how high can you count? Are you serious or just saying that’s the kind of boring shit they post?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I never heard of that one. I own the one that's just called "Cafemom" and I think my rules are pretty chill.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:54 am I think both Facebook groups are crazy. The admins and mods calling people out, then calling them cunts? Pure craziness. I rarely go, it's pure trash.
I asked about all the call outs and was basically told by one ‘because I feel like it’. One did give a reasonable answer but I still feel there’s a better way of handling it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic