Halloween dinners!

Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Woot holiday forum!!!! This is my shit haha!

Anyway, every year for the week leading up to Halloween, we do fright nights! Basically I find a halloween spin on recipes for dinner and we eat in the living room while watching Halloween movies (this is the only time my family eats dinner in the living room so don’t judge to harshly!) it was a tradition we had growing up and my mom would let us sit and watch movies while eating before holidays.

So here are some Halloween dinners if you’re interested and if you want a recipe, let me know!!!

🕷 Spider pizza
👻 Chicken boodle soup
🎃 Jack o lantern quesadillas
🧟‍♀️ Jack o lantern stuffed peppers (made with chicken and black beans and Mexican rice)
🍁 mummy meatloaf with ghostly mashed potatoes
🕸 jack skelington pot pie
🧙🏻‍♀️Harry Potter theme dinner (bangers and mash, butterbeer and usually cauldron cakes for dessert!)
BEC988AC-6094-4BCA-8126-E089FFCFE7D0.jpeg

I didn’t get pics of the others but there’s spider pizza, the peppers and the pumpkin shaped carrots for chicken boodle soup...for the soup I also use squid ink bow tie pasta to look like bats!
Attachments
F23B841F-9405-489E-AC60-8131FB4D5790.jpeg
0CCC5A11-EF4F-451B-B6DC-C1069CE326CA.jpeg
Reedusstalker

Unread post

That is so cool!
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 am That is so cool!
My pepper, it looks like it is drunk and up chucking the rice 😂
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Cute! I've made mummy dogs for the kids on Halloween for the past few years.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:27 pm Cute! I've made mummy dogs for the kids on Halloween for the past few years.
I saw those on Pinterest! I usually do the soup on Halloween because I can toss it in the crockpot and it’s ready when we come back from ToTing since it starts at like 3 here (I think it’s a stupid time to start, but whatever lol)
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:28 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:27 pm Cute! I've made mummy dogs for the kids on Halloween for the past few years.
I saw those on Pinterest! I usually do the soup on Halloween because I can toss it in the crockpot and it’s ready when we come back from ToTing since it starts at like 3 here (I think it’s a stupid time to start, but whatever lol)
I don't know about this neighborhood, but the last neighborhood we lived in it didn't start until 7-ish. Maybe a bit earlier, but not by much. We just eat a bit early then go out. This year is the first year my 4 year old gets to go around the neighborhood and he's already asking about it.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 pm
I don't know about this neighborhood, but the last neighborhood we lived in it didn't start until 7-ish. Maybe a bit earlier, but not by much. We just eat a bit early then go out. This year is the first year my 4 year old gets to go around the neighborhood and he's already asking about it.
Awww it’s my littles ones first year too! Ours ends at 7 it’s so dumb lol
Deleted User 670

Unread post

That sounds like fun.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:35 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Awww it’s my littles ones first year too! Ours ends at 7 it’s so dumb lol
I wish ours started earlier honestly just because it's a school night and my kids are on the younger side.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's so awesome!

What is the recipe for butter beer?
Locked Previous topicNext topic