Learn how to parent BM and stop calling all the time

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:01 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:41 pm
Both of them are fucked up. Why would a mom contact a man that abused her kid?

You've been in therapy your whole entire life. That's not normal. It's unhealthy.
Actually. Isn’t going to therapy to deal with things healthier than not dealing with them and using unhealthy coping skills?🤔
There comes a time when one has to practice those skills on their own to see if they can do it.
Right...and sometimes you do that for awhile and then sometimes based on certain experiences and situations, you go back. Recognizing that you need to go back for additional support is a sign of progress lmao.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 pm
eyes4ears wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Had a fucked up life-agreed. Yes, my father was abusive. I have cut him off. Now everything is great. Amazing husband that just took a week off of work to redo our master bathroom exactly how I wanted it. Kids I love. Lots of friends I love. Money to buy mostly what I want minus super expensive things.

I mean my husband is kinda perfect. This man taught himself how to do this.

36063676_10214721165116954_1739829206512041984_n.jpg

but thanks for trying to use my abusive father to insult me. I mean if that is all you can get to use against me-I must be doing pretty well
What did your husband do in the bathroom, for a week?
complete remodel-new paint- wall patching- new flooring- new baseboards-new mirror- new lighting fixture-new vanity-new sink- new cabinet, new shower curtain rod. Only thing not new is toilet and shower
That isn't a complete remodeling. That's a freshening and updating.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 pm
eyes4ears wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 pm

What did your husband do in the bathroom, for a week?
complete remodel-new paint- wall patching- new flooring- new baseboards-new mirror- new lighting fixture-new vanity-new sink- new cabinet, new shower curtain rod. Only thing not new is toilet and shower
That isn't a complete remodeling. That's a freshening and updating.
haha whatever it is! It looked like crap before so its a huge difference. I don't really have a before picture but it was dreadful.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Citation needed? I have not always been in therapy. Where did I say that. Off and on for periods of time. And you are going down a very very very dangerous slippery slope. This could be seen as victim shaming and victim blaming. Also can be seen as mental health shaming to attack and insult someone for going to therapy. You are probably intentionally insulting half the people on this board right now.

She was being emotionally abused by him same as I was. And I have taken her to task more than once for allowing it for so long.
Spending your whole life in therapy is not healthy. You need to let go of all your anger and hatred towards people.

You playing the victim card is old.
So you are a bitch and stupid? got it. I just said I never said I spent my entire life in therapy. So again, if the only way to insult me is to make shit up-I must be pretty dang awesome.

What is your credit score? I bet mine is better. What is your highest level of education and GPA? What is your balance in your bank account? I bet mine is better. What accomplishments have your children achieved? I bet mine are better........
Material things make you better?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:18 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm
Spending your whole life in therapy is not healthy. You need to let go of all your anger and hatred towards people.

You playing the victim card is old.
So you are a bitch and stupid? got it. I just said I never said I spent my entire life in therapy. So again, if the only way to insult me is to make shit up-I must be pretty dang awesome.

What is your credit score? I bet mine is better. What is your highest level of education and GPA? What is your balance in your bank account? I bet mine is better. What accomplishments have your children achieved? I bet mine are better........
Material things make you better?
They make your life better. She said my life was "Fucked up". Yet if its so "Fucked up" how come we own a home, two cars (Both of which were bought brand new), have lots of money in the bank, have college degrees, have good credit etc? And that is just the material things. I was not even going into the non material things.

If all that makes you "Fucked up" then I want to see her standards for not fucked up
Reedusstalker

Unread post

This post has been locked by the team. Please don't break TOS, thank you!
Locked Previous topicNext topic