Harassing anons

RedBottoms

Unread post

Look I can handle myself against the bitch ass harassing anons. I did on cafe mom and I can do it here.

But the mods do have the power and maybe a bit more power to not tolerate as much of that shenanigans if they decide to perhaps.

It's 💯 up to them. It does appear some of the anons that just follow me around to attack and say bitchy shit to me have made their lame appearance here on this board.

So I am leaving it up to mods if they want to do anything about it or not. I am not going to report every post they make any clog up the mods inboxes. I just thought we might have an open discussion about if we want to just allow it and ignore/ engage them or do we want to maybe try to do something about it?

Honestly it is up to mods. I respect their call on it. I feel it's mostly trolling. They don't really contribute to the thread but to insult me. Check out the doctor waiting room thread to see what I mean
anon

Unread post

So wait, anything you say is just you saying your opinion and you're going to say it whether anyone else likes it or not.
BUT

If anyone says an opinion that may differ from yours or even say something like they don't like you, they are harassing?

Nah sounds more like, you just can't handle opinions that differ from yours.

Now, now don't go quoting me and rambling on, trying to make yourself sound like some big bad ass. None of us believe that about you at all.
Anon

Unread post

No one was harassing you here. You are being dramatic

Unread post

Ironic.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Ok so first it was Olioxen complaining and now you. Just ignore people. Damn. Or, if you don't like this type of forum or feel bullied by some anons or whoever don't use the forum. And this is now the 2nd post complaining about the mods. They volunteer and take their time out and then are shit on. Sigh.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

There was a post written about how to file reports. This happened yesterday. It was resolved. Not going through it again.

If you have a concern bring it up with us privately. My inbox is empty. I have yet to see any reports, or PM's.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Locked Previous topicNext topic