How is your S*x life

epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

And how long have you been with your partner?

SO and I have been together for about 1.5 years. Our S*x life was down to about twice a week and then we discovered we both wanted to branch out from vanilla S*x, so we’ve been having S*x more often. Now I have a variety of lingerie I’ll wear and some S*x toys we use together, so we have S*x 3-4 times a week. It also helps that we shower together so usually 2-3 times a week it’s in the shower (obviously no outfits there lol). We’ve had to have some frank discussions because my S*x drive doesn’t match his, but we’ve worked through some of the problems we were having by being open with what we wanted.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What S*x life?
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think communication is so important. It always blows my mind when people are afraid to discuss their wants and needs with their partners.
epoh wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 pm And how long have you been with your partner?

SO and I have been together for about 1.5 years. Our S*x life was down to about twice a week and then we discovered we both wanted to branch out from vanilla S*x, so we’ve been having S*x more often. Now I have a variety of lingerie I’ll wear and some S*x toys we use together, so we have S*x 3-4 times a week. It also helps that we shower together so usually 2-3 times a week it’s in the shower (obviously no outfits there lol). We’ve had to have some frank discussions because my S*x drive doesn’t match his, but we’ve worked through some of the problems we were having by being open with what we wanted.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

He drives me nuts! We have been married for 15 years and he still tries every night. Drives me crazy!

Unread post

I think he’s cheating on me so we haven’t had S*x in over a year.

I’m also in the process of leaving his sorry ass.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Erna wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm He drives me nuts! We have been married for 15 years and he still tries every night. Drives me crazy!
16 years here and same thing!!!!

Unread post

I'd like to more, but it seems between being pregnant and the kids, plus life, we are too tired most of the time lol.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've been married for 16 yrs. In the beginning it was hard because he traveled a lot and would be gone for months. Now that he doesn't travel we are good (real good). :)
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

islandchick wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:12 pm
Erna wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm He drives me nuts! We have been married for 15 years and he still tries every night. Drives me crazy!
16 years here and same thing!!!!
I keep telling him that I am getting old! LOL!
BloodHoney
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We've been together 11 years.
Admittedly our S*x life is lacking these days. My husband lost his job and we're both under a lot of stress.
But it's amazing when we have it.
'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.'
Locked Previous topicNext topic