Horrifying new video shows Hamas kidnapping young Israeli women and saying “these are the girls who can get pregnant”

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://nypost.com/2024/05/22/world-new ... -pregnant/

How dare those Israel haters criticize how Israel acts or deals with this war? THIS is what Israel has to deal with every day from all her borders. How easy for you being all so holier-than-thou comfortably spreading lies and feeling oh-so morally superior when you’re not surrounded by enemies determined to destroy you. How easy is it to judge and criticize when you don’t spend your days listening to sirens warning you that missiles are coming at your house. THAT is the reality Israelis live with every day. Try to live like that before dating to pass judgment.
These are the monsters the world is trying to appease. The monsters the world demands we “negotiate” with. The monsters you help out every time you mindlessly spread the lies of “genocide”, “war crimes” and “apartheid”. Unfortunately, the leaders of the world have chosen the side of evil because it has money and it can make things very badly for those who don’t bow to them. Israel won’t hurt the world if it’s against her. Islamic Republic, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Yemen, Qatar, et at will.
But people who claim to be moral, to stand for humanity and peace? MOTHERS of young girls like these choosing to stand by that side? It’s appalling.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
AZOldGal66
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I saw the video earlier today. 😞😠
just an old coot 😉🌵
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/haa ... e4321e1671

"The fact that the parents of these young women abducted from their army base on Kibbutz Nahal Oz were driven to take this step points to their anger and desperation in the face of the Netanyahu government's callousness when it comes to prioritizing the lives of the hostages.

The families made that clear, in a statement calling the video "an indictment for a national failure, and the abandoning of the hostages" and pushing the government to "wake up" and save their daughters – along with the other 123 hostages who have been held in captivity for 229 days.

The government "must not waste even one more moment – it must return to the negotiating table today," the statement said.

Its release followed a frustrating four-day postponement of a discussion of the hostages by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's cabinet, in a period where negotiations on a deal for their liberation are in a long-standing stalemate, with mounting evidence of foot-dragging on the part of the Israeli government."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For those who haven’t seen it…
What would you expect your country to do if this was your daughter? Sister? Friend? And what if the world demanded you forget about it and “make peace” with the monsters still holding her hostage, raping her for 229 days? And then YOU are the one treated like a monster for trying to rescue her while trying to appease a world that couldn’t give a crap about you, that wants to reward the actions of these monsters?

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I did too. Cried so much, felt such anger and frustration not only about the situation but about this crap joke of a backwards world demonizing the victims for daring to defend themselves and rewarding and standing by the monster doing that.
I do wonder, what if the video showed terrorists kidnapping young women saying “these are the ones who can get pregnant” but instead of following that with “these are the Zionists”, it’s followed by “these are the lesbians”, or “these are the blacks”, for example? Media Mayhem and Progressive aneurysms.
But when it’s Israeli Jewish women… oh yeah, it’s probably Israeli propaganda, look at what happened in 1948 and well, George Clooney’s wife says Israel is awful and committing “war crimes”, so let’s focus on that! And Zionists are evil! Everyone knows that…
AZOldGal66 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:37 pm I saw the video earlier today. 😞😠
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Young Israeli SOLDIERS at a military base.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OMG… 🤮🤮🤮
But yeah, didn’t expect anything else coming from you.
New low, even for you: kidnapping and rape are totally valid as long as they’re done to women of the IDF. Because, of course for you Hamas combatants are “in identity women and children”, so killing them is a huge “war crime”. But raping women and keeping them hostage for 229 days, that’s totally acceptable, why the outrage? I mean… 🖕🏼🇮🇱, right?
Della wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:33 pm Young Israeli SOLDIERS at a military base.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:12 pm OMG… 🤮🤮🤮
But yeah, didn’t expect anything else coming from you.
New low, even for you: kidnapping and rape are totally valid as long as they’re done to women of the IDF. Because, of course for you Hamas combatants are “in identity women and children”, so killing them is a huge “war crime”. But raping women and keeping them hostage for 229 days, that’s totally acceptable, why the outrage? I mean… 🖕🏼🇮🇱, right?
Della wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:33 pm Young Israeli SOLDIERS at a military base.
Haven't you been the one saying it's a war and stuff happens in a war? Yes it's a war crime and yes it should be treated as such. But be honest about their military status.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I saw it. As hard as it will be for me to recover from seeing it, I’ll pray every day those girls can recover from living through it.

May God be with them.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The video is actually a damning testament to Hamas war crimes.

It certainly looks like another case to be ignored by the ICC and useless UN!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic