Road trips with the whole family…

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Love em or leave em?

I’m about to depart on a 5 hour road trip with three kids and a husband… lol pray for me 😝
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I loved them! Hope you have a good trip.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I adored road trips with the kids! I took tons of pictures and treasure every memory. Have fun!
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Loved them and still do! It's always been an adventure whether day trip or multi-day trip. We had a "rule" that we would not take highways and no back-tracking allowed.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Love them! We don't consider 5 hours a road trip though. We've road tripped almost every state at this point.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I LOVE spending time with my family.

We are going to go camping (or glamping rather, as I don’t rough it) over Memorial Day weekend. 4 days in a camper with 2 boys, 1 husband and wife duo, and the dog. I can’t wait~
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We do a lot of road trips with the kids and enjoy them. We have six kids so flying is expensive. Unless it’s going overseas, we drive pretty much for any vacation.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh why not. Here's a map I made of a road trip we took with the kids in 2012. We started in OKC, drove to Bandelier Monument in NM, etc.

AZOldGal66
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We've always loved taking road trips....day trips, actually...with our family to different parts of especially northern AZ.

It's absolutely beautiful in the northern part of my state, and whether it's a destination we've been to many times before, we love going back.

Great music in the car, plenty of snacks and drinks along the way, and a wonderful picnic lunch.

We're overdue for another trip. 💖
just an old coot 😉🌵
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You're like my dh. Whenever we watch shows of state or national parks or just look at outdoor areas across the country to explore, the first thing he asks is where are the bathrooms and showers-lol! We're considering glamping next year in big sur. It's only a consultation bc the yurts have heat/cooling and full bathrooms.

Have a great time!
Heyteacher wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:37 pm I LOVE spending time with my family.

We are going to go camping (or glamping rather, as I don’t rough it) over Memorial Day weekend. 4 days in a camper with 2 boys, 1 husband and wife duo, and the dog. I can’t wait~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic