UCLA anti-Israel protesters ask supporters for vegan and gluten-free food, zip ties, shields and EpiPens

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Their supporters can do whatever the hell they want. But in Columbia, they demanded “humanitarian aid” from the university as they took over a building, vandalized it and took employees hostage. That’s like the biggest chutzpah there is.
And seriously, what pathetic little “freedom fighters”. They can’t even plan ahead to provide what they need for themselves? What a bunch of entitled, spoiled brats.
Pjmm wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:02 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:02 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:42 pm

Lol, die of dehydration and starvation…

Go home then.

The university has set up a lovely cafeteria for them… they’re not obligated to deliver food to them as they commit felonies.
The protesters are asking those who support their political stance to aid them in their effort to stay in the encampments. They aren't asking the university for these things.

Agree or disagree about their reasons for protesting and occupying the space, but no need to conflate the "demands" for the university to divest from what they see as genocide, and their requests for supplies from their supporters.
I agree. The students can ask for whatever the heck they want for all I care. it makes sense that vegans would ask for vegan food. Food does run out and apparently the students can't leave. Zip ties can be used for repairing a tent pole or attaching signs to canvas. We used zip ties in scouting to attach signs when recruiting. As long as they aren't going to zip tie anyone and hold them prisoner Idc. It's up to their privately funded suppliers to decide what to give.

If they are destroying campus property then they can be arrested. That's just wrong and backfires on their cause. But if they're just protesting then again they can get what their supporters decide to bring.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:27 pm

Go home then.

The university has set up a lovely cafeteria for them… they’re not obligated to deliver food to them as they commit felonies.
The protesters are asking those who support their political stance to aid them in their effort to stay in the encampments. They aren't asking the university for these things.

Agree or disagree about their reasons for protesting and occupying the space, but no need to conflate the "demands" for the university to divest from what they see as genocide, and their requests for supplies from their supporters.
It seems like the guys who protected the American flag from being taken down and replaced with a Palestinian one are getting thousands per minute donated…

Maybe these protesters can take some notes?

Someone set up a Go Fund Me page to "throw a rager" for the boys at UNC Chapel Hill who protected the American flag. The description reads:

"Commie losers across the country have invaded college campuses to make dumb demands of weak University Administrators.

But amidst the chaos, the screaming, the anti-semitism, the hatred of faith and flag, stood a platoon of American heroes. Armored in Vineyard Vines and Patagonia, fueled by Zyn and White Claws, these triumphant Brohemians protected Old Glory from the unwashed Marxist horde -- laughing at their shrieks and wails and shielding the Stars & Stripes from Soviet missiles.

These boys... no, men, of the UNC Chapel Hill Pi Kappa Phi, gave the best to America and now they deserve the best.

Help us raise funds to throw this frat the party they deserve, a party worth of the boat-shoed Broleteriat who did their country proud."

2A2161FB-B7B3-46A8-B520-24048B03784A.png
Attachments
IMG_0110.jpg
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

That’s exactly what they’re planning to do…
Notice how “white and able bodied people” are called to form a barrier, while black, brown and other people of color should remain to form an “inner circle”…
Organized little terrorist wannabes, huh?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:31 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:27 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:21 pm

I dunno…

If we’re looking for context clues, the rest of the requests don’t look super un-violent… needing helmets and such…
Didn't the police physically drag some of the protestors away? And aren't there antisemitic attacks as well? People turned violent including shooting fireworks at other people? I admit I live in my blanket fort when it comes to the news but if I'm protesting such a controversial subject maybe I'd like a helmet as well. :D
The Jewish protesters aren’t asking for helmets, zip ties and incendiaries so I dunno lol…

If they are gearing up to fight cops, are we ok with that?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm

It seems like the guys who protected the American flag from being taken down and replaced with a Palestinian one are getting thousands per minute donated…

Someone set up a Go Fund Me page to "throw a rager" for the boys at UNC Chapel Hill who protected the American flag. The description reads:

"Commie losers across the country have invaded college campuses to make dumb demands of weak University Administrators.

But amidst the chaos, the screaming, the anti-semitism, the hatred of faith and flag, stood a platoon of American heroes. Armored in Vineyard Vines and Patagonia, fueled by Zyn and White Claws, these triumphant Brohemians protected Old Glory from the unwashed Marxist horde -- laughing at their shrieks and wails and shielding the Stars & Stripes from Soviet missiles.

These boys... no, men, of the UNC Chapel Hill Pi Kappa Phi, gave the best to America and now they deserve the best.

Help us raise funds to throw this frat the party they deserve, a party worth of the boat-shoed Broleteriat who did their country proud."

Wow!!! They made bank!!!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Deserve every penny!
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:06 pm
Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm

Wow!!! They made bank!!!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Go home then.

It's their MO.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:18 pm

Go home then.

They chose to barricade themselves into the building. Have you seen the mess they created in that building. They should go home if they get that thirsty. Most of them Per Mayor Adams the ones barricaded in the building were NOT students hence the University own them nothing but to charge them with trespassing.
His proof was ridiculous. And it's kinda neat how all of a sudden Adams is a hero to the right, lol.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Zionism is far removed from Judaism and you prove it daily.

"Bunch of entitled snowflakes. You can’t handle taking care of yourself while illegally hijacking and taking over the land that didn't belong to you school, then go home to your European homeland vegan, gluten free meal. Criminals AND LIARS don’t get to make demands. Why is the university world responsible to cater to these anarchist Zionist morons? They would make Hamas God proud: act badly and then expect those you’re hurting to take care of you. Screw it."

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:28 pm Yes. Bunch of entitled snowflakes. You can’t handle taking care of yourself while illegally hijacking and taking over the school, then go home to your vegan, gluten free meal. Criminals don’t get to make demands. Why is the university responsible to cater to these anarchist morons? They would make Hamas proud: act badly and then expect those you’re hurting to take care of you. Screw it.
WellPreserved wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:15 pm
Are those requests unreasonable?
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Go home then.

Personally I disagree with trying to take the American flag down.

https://www.greekrank.com/uni/47/discussion/
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:05 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:08 pm I need to know what they could possibly need zip ties for…

I’ve been camping hundreds of times… never brought zip ties.
We've used them in scouting to attach signs to things like poles.
I keep them in my emergency box. They're handy for all kinds of repairs.
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic