protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

“The events of the last few days, especially last night, have made it clear that Columbia University’s Public Safety and the NYPD cannot guarantee Jewish students’ safety in the face of extreme antisemitism and anarchy,” Beuchler wrote. “It deeply pains me to say that I would strongly recommend you return home as soon as possible and remain home until the reality in and around campus has dramatically improved.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/columbia-pro ... 00618.html
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

One masked protester reportedly vowed to a group of Jewish students passing through campus to repeat Oct. 7 “10,000 more times.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/students-col ... 00375.html
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Columbia rabbi tells Jewish students to leave campus, warns that school, NYPD 'cannot guarantee your safety'
Columbia president faces call to 'immediately resign,' as university leadership 'clearly lost control of its campus'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/columbia-rab ... our-safety
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This lunatic….

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:07 pm One masked protester reportedly vowed to a group of Jewish students passing through campus to repeat Oct. 7 “10,000 more times.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/students-col ... 00375.html
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Then there’s this lovely person calling for Jewish students singing Hatikvah (Israel’s national anthem) to be the next victims of the Al-Qasam Brigade- Hamas’ military wing…

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But yeah, it’s all about “criticizing Israel”, “protesting genocide”, “freeing Palestine”.
I feel so sorry for Christians in Nigeria, actually going through a genocide and no one is giving a crap. It’s not protest worthy if you can’t blame Jews, Israel and Netanyahu for it 🙄
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:09 pm Then there’s this lovely person calling for Jewish students singing Hatikvah (Israel’s national anthem) to be the next victims of the Al-Qasam Brigade- Hamas’ military wing…

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
Behaviors will continue until the punishments are harsh enough. Loss of student visas, scholarships, transferable credits, suspensions should fix some ills.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I was watching some of the videos of this insanity and saw one clip from a reporter trying to question a few participant's at Columbia what their "demands" are. The reporter was told to take their questions to the "media team".

Deja Vu. In 2020 when a particular antifacist movement joined in the BLM protests, they had "media teams".

I don't think these are just students out there protesting anymore.

It's a hunch and one that could be totally wrong, but certain protests have a different vibe to them now. Not all but many.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"[Shafik] needs to open the gates of the university. And NYPD needs to come in and disperse the crowd and arrest everyone who refuses. And keep them in jail. And if the NYPD cannot do this, then we need the National Guard," Davidai told Fox News Digital. "With all the fraught history the National Guard has had on U.S. campuses, if Columbia can't keep the Jewish students safe, and if the police [can't] continue to keep the Jewish students safe, then the National Guard must, because this is a civil rights issue. This is not about the war in Israel. This is a Jewish civil rights issue."

🇺🇸🇺🇸First Amendment 🇺🇲🇺🇸
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:07 pm I was watching some of the videos of this insanity and saw one clip from a reporter trying to question a few participant's at Columbia what their "demands" are. The reporter was told to take their questions to the "media team".

Deja Vu. In 2020 when a particular antifacist movement joined in the BLM protests, they had "media teams".

I don't think these are just students out there protesting anymore.

It's a hunch and one that could be totally wrong, but certain protests have a different vibe to them now. Not all but many.
Many of them are probably paid protesters on the Soros family’s payroll.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic