What’s something that is completely true about you, but people would think you’re trolling if you said it?

SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:30 am
SallyMae wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:31 pm I was involved in a large group personal development training in the 1990s that is today considered a cult.
So was Ginni Thomas.
That's the one. Lifespring.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:19 am
SallyMae wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:31 pm I was involved in a large group personal development training in the 1990s that is today considered a cult.
Erhard?
Close. Werner Erhard and John Hanley Sr. worked together on Mind Dynamics. Erhard spun it off into his program, EST, and Hanley spun it off into his offshoot, Lifespring. I was trained by John Hanley Jr. himself.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:18 pm My DH is a registered Republican.
I am too. I did it because I wanted someone other than Trump to run against Biden. Biden is okay but I still hoped for a worthy opponent, politics be damned. Everyone dropped out but I'm still going to vote in Florida's primary. I'll just write in someone's name. Either Liz Cheney or Randy Rainbow depending on how I feel that day. It's probably useless but I'll have my tiny moment of rebellion. :D
Me too. I'm helping out with the campaign of a Republican running for a local office, a very smart and decent man, and I registered Republican so I could vote for him in the primary.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well, on CM, no one believed that I received the inheritance that I did. My grandfather was on the cover of the trade magazine of his company with a story about being their oldest employee and one of the first investors in the company but I don't think I told anyone that part.

Aside from that, nothing crazy has really happened to me if you don't count the stupid drama from ex husbands and baby mamas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic