Where's Kate Middleton

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anybody curious or have a theory?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don't care enough to have it even on my radar. Probably pregnant again and she had extreme morning sickness, etc. with her other pregnancies so it's likely she's on strict bed rest and is experiencing a more complicated pregnancy. She may have even lost the pregnancy or had to abort late term due to medical complications with her or the fetus.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm Don't care enough to have it even on my radar. Probably pregnant again and she had extreme morning sickness, etc. with her other pregnancies so it's likely she's on strict bed rest and is experiencing a more complicated pregnancy. She may have even lost the pregnancy or had to abort late term due to medical complications with her or the fetus.
Maybe. Why the charade? It's weird.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:02 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm Don't care enough to have it even on my radar. Probably pregnant again and she had extreme morning sickness, etc. with her other pregnancies so it's likely she's on strict bed rest and is experiencing a more complicated pregnancy. She may have even lost the pregnancy or had to abort late term due to medical complications with her or the fetus.
Maybe because it's personal, it's no one's business but their own, and it's hard enough to deal with medical issues without the paparazzi sniffing around like coyotes. They're the British Royal family which means they are "celebrities" and they are under constant scrutiny from all angles and sides. Given that Catherine was names as one of the royals that was scrutinizing Meghan Markle for her children's "skin tone" it's not surprising that she would want her own issues to be heavily guarded to keep the blow back at bay. .
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:09 pm
Maybe because it's personal, it's no one's business but their own, and it's hard enough to deal with medical issues without the paparazzi sniffing around like coyotes. They're the British Royal family which means they are "celebrities" and they are under constant scrutiny from all angles and sides. Given that Catherine was names as one of the royals that was scrutinizing Meghan Markle for her children's "skin tone" it's not surprising that she would want her own issues to be heavily guarded to keep the blow back at bay. .
Okay. But why release fake images?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hadn't considered the pregnancy thing. To me it sounds like it might have been her gallbladder or uterine related. If you have to have your gallbladder out the old fashioned way (where they cut you open) the recovery can take a while. And if yours gets bad enough they do have to do it that way.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was planned abdominal surgery so it could have been a hernia, diverticulitis, or something like surgery to correct a bladder or uterine prolapse which I could understand she doesn't want the public to know about. The optimum recovery time for most abdominal surgeries is 6 weeks which tracks with the surgery time. She could have had an infection occur or complication happen and feels like shit and doesn't really want people to see her right now.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I like following the royal family. I think she had some sort of procedure like a hysterectomy and the doctors were overly cautious and put her on a long recovery status. It certainly doesn't take 12 weeks to recover for the average woman. As far as the picture I do think it was weird. It was put out to quell rumors but it only fueled them. If I had to guess after Easter she will be out running around like usual. I don't believe any of the rumors like she's in rehab, or a coma lol.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There's been some speculation that Kate was photoshopped into the image, but I doubt it. It could be a composite of several photos taken at the same sitting to try to get one with everyone smiling.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:20 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:09 pm

Okay. But why release fake images?
Fake images is simply proof the paparazzi will go to any length possible to invent a story......
Now in regards to edited photos that were put out by the royal family, just about everyone edits their photos before releasing them to the public ESPECIALLY Celebrities...... Hell Phone cameras come pre-programmed with a "beauty filter" that will blur fine lines and even out skin tones and it is AUTOMATICALLY turns on any time you open your camera app and you have to turn it off manually every time (most are too lazy so imagine how many "edited" photos you have posted without knowing). Frankly who the f**k cares if someone edits their photos.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic