I think I might vote for Trump

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Not because I think he's going to do well by the country, but because I think America needs to shake up the status quo.

I believe American Democracy is strong enough to survive.

Thoughts? 🤔
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He doesn’t shake up the status quo, he’s already proven that. He’s just an ignorant person who makes things up to tick people off and turn people against each other with zero positive outcome. He’s a convicted rapist, has made sexual remarks about children, has been convicted of defamation, and he has active cases against him for inciting violence and fraud while president. He’s one of the few people who I honestly support should not be allowed to run for government, and I do not take it likely saying that because I very much support the democratic process, depending on the outcome of his trials due to section 3 of the fourteenth amendment.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:01 am He doesn’t shake up the status quo, he’s already proven that. He’s just an ignorant person who makes things up to tick people off and turn people against each other with zero positive outcome. He’s a convicted rapist, has made sexual remarks about children, has been convicted of defamation, and he has active cases against him for inciting violence and fraud while president. He’s one of the few people who I honestly support should not be allowed to run for government, and I do not take it likely saying that because I very much support the democratic process, depending on the outcome of his trials due to section 3 of the fourteenth amendment.
The Republican plan for the Executive Branch certainly does shake up the status quo and it doesn't specifically require Trump.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, we DON'T need shaking up. Trump tried that the first time because he thinks chaos is funny and it nearly ruined us. Our Democracy is not so strong we can survive anything. Our Democracy/government is not invulnerable to someone bent on turning our country into a Nazi-like hell. Trump wants to be emperor, not president. Why would anyone think that's ok? If you want to live in Russia, Putin is waiting for you. HE is what Trump wants to be.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:29 am Not because I think he's going to do well by the country, but because I think America needs to shake up the status quo.

I believe American Democracy is strong enough to survive.

Thoughts? 🤔
What do you feel is our current status quo?
just an old coot 😉🌵
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wasn't the previous Trump administration and J6 enough proof to show you what a categorically HORRIBLE idea that was? Do you need a refresher course on how bad it was? Almost Pulling the US out of NATO, did pull out of the Paris Accords for climate change, tried blackmailing a foreign country (on false information), got us into a tit-for -tat trade war with China, praised Dictatorships in Russia and North Korea, used the presidency to enrich his personal properties by not only raising the price but forcing his security details to stay at his hotels, put his family in high security positions they were unqualified for, gave pardons to his corrupt tax evading buddies, and incorporated the LARGEST Corporate tax break that contributed to the inflation we see today as well as increased the national debt. And that's not even including all the overtly racist, ableist, and sexist remarks and actions he spewed all over Twitter. The US became the laughing stock of the world under Trump and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Let's not repeat that cluster f**k....mKay
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I live & work in Kansas & Missouri, so I clearly know plenty of people who will vote straight Republican ticket. I even know multiple people that genuinely like Trump.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I despise Trump a passion, but if he’s the only option to take out this travesty of an administration, I guess I’ll have to vote for him and try to forgive myself. I’m still hoping and praying for Nikki, though.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't love Trump but watching so many people suffer under Biden and how he can't even speak clearly, walk straight, or find his way off of a stage Trump it is.
Biden seriously reminds me of my grandpa. He lives in a retirement home and it was borderline if they would take him or send him to assisted care after his evaluation. Their way of speaking and moving around is identical.
I just want a new choice.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m going RFK…

Yes he’s a nut, but he’s only crazy in the areas of life that wouldn’t really affect me personally. So fine…be crazy on your own, and logical in the government. Good enough.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic