Should Marijuana Be Legalized?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It already is where I live and it is regulated much like alcohol is.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, I think it should legalized, regulated, and taxed. I agree with how Colorado has the taxes from marijuana sales go towards schools.

In FL it is medicinal, however I’m pretty sure it’s on the ballot this year to be recreational. I’ll be voting ‘yes’.
SO works in the medicinal marijuana industry so I’m interested to see how it’ll expand.
AZOldGal66
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I believe it's legal all the way around here in AZ though I'm not sure of the specifics pertaining to the regulations, if any, of it.

I agree with it being legalized both medicinally and recreationally. Too, while many still feel it's a "gateway drug", I'm not one of them.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, it should. I wish Florida would take a page from the Michigan MJ playbook.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes. It is here. I do believe it should be strictly regulated like alcohol with limits (however that can be measured). Like alcohol, marijuana should have a campaign of don’t get high and drive, have a designated driver, etc.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish it would in Idaho. It's legal everywhere around us and such a waste of resources to go after people at this point. The cops almost had CPS take a dad's kids away from him because he was pulled over and had "paraphernalia" (which was a prescription and supplies from Utah, where he lives). Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, use the money to improve programs in the state. I would love to see it make it through the ballot initiative process, just to piss off the legislators like the way Medicaid expansion did.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It should be both legalized, and everyone in jail or prison on a marijuana related charge should be released.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes for adults.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It already is in my state and the two closest bordering states to me. So effectively it's already legal in my little world and I've seen no negative effects from it. The most common impaired driving around here is still alcohol. Honestly I haven't heard of any accidents caused by marijuana impairment. The only annoyance is that occasionally you can really smell it on people, but there is also that same annoyance with cigarettes and personally I'd rather smell the pot than the tobacco.

There's really no reason NOT to legalize it so the real question is, why hasn't everyone else caught up yet?
Locked Previous topicNext topic