I don't know what to do

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:39 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:36 pm Here's the police report ....IM VEHICLE 2 ..But according to you genuises I'm at fault even though she was cited for running the red light!Screenshot_20240218_103353_Drive.jpg
No one said you were at fault...again we stated the type of accident was NOT a T bone as you claimed, and that you are categorically a bad driver.

What makes me a bad driver ? ONE at fault accident in the YEARS I've been driving? You're so damn negative.I could understand if I was in several fender benders that were my fault but I've only been in one.I also live in big cities so you may live in timbucktoo and had none but you're not around as many drivers .Ive been doing rideshare for YEARS with thousands of trips if i was a bad driver I would have been in multiple accidents by now.I am not a bad driver and I hope that narrative will die.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Furthermore if i was a bad driver I wouldnt be able to do rideshare at all! They deny you if you have tickets and accidents on your record they go over all of that with a fine tooth comb it shows up in your motor vehicle report.Yes you can deliver food with records but you will not be allowed to ride passengers which is what I do with a 5.0 rating to boot.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm so horrible🙄
Screenshot_20240218_105440_Lyft Driver.jpg
Attachments
Screenshot_20240218_105609_Uber Driver.jpg
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I just don't get what you guys get out of putting me down.Ive literally gave you my life story and told you I've been put down and abused my entire life.I havent even gone into depth about that.I just don't understand Im trying to change my life and be more positive and try to not think of myself as a failure.Do you think I don't already have anxiety driving and beating myself up? I told you guys my mom didn't even want me trying to get a drivers license because she said I was too stupid to drive and how upset she was when I got my license for some independence. Driving means so much more to me than you can imagine.Reading how horrible of a driver I am makes me want to give up and go back in that dark place.It makes me feel like I'd be better off dead. Please just be mindful of your words.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't even want to drive anymore. I'm sitting here crying. You've achieved your goal.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:02 pm I just don't get what you guys get out of putting me down.Ive literally gave you my life story and told you I've been put down and abused my entire life.I havent even gone into depth about that.I just don't understand Im trying to change my life and be more positive and try to not think of myself as a failure.Do you think I don't already have anxiety driving and beating myself up? I told you guys my mom didn't even want me trying to get a drivers license because she said I was too stupid to drive and how upset she was when I got my license for some independence. Driving means so much more to me than you can imagine.Reading how horrible of a driver I am makes me want to give up and go back in that dark place.It makes me feel like I'd be better off dead. Please just be mindful of your words.
Pointing out inconsistencies in your stories is not "putting you down". The picture you provide of the accident is not consistent with a T-bone accident where YOU were the party that was hit. It IS consistent with you being the one that hit the other car. They would still be considered at fault because you had a green light.

Furthermore the police report states that V2 (which you claim was YOU) was turning left coming out of the Presley at Whitney Ranch to go east bound on Russell ............and you stated on page 5 you were going STRAIGHT out of the lot.
Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:32 pm I'm not arguing with anyone about who or what caused the accident.I was tboned.You clearly dont know the definition of a tbone accident.I was going straight out of a private driveway and she ran the red light going forward smashing into the front of my car.
The police report says V1 was going west on Russell, You stated they went straight on Whitney and went into your front end (which would be a head on collision, not a T bone)

Again, I am merely pointing out the inconsistencies in your stories and in either case YOU were not the one that was T-boned, they may have run the red causing you to T-bone them, but you were not the one that was T boned as you claim.

Being a GOOD driver entails being able to prevent accidents, not just being deemed not "at fault" when you get in them.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:06 pm I don't even want to drive anymore. I'm sitting here crying. You've achieved your goal.
My goal was simply to understand why the damage to your vehicle is inconsistent with your claims of being T-boned. You claimed you were going straight and they went straight into you (which is a head on collision not a T bone). The police report dictates you were turning left (not going straight) and they were coming from the left of you and they ran a red in which case they would have hit your car on the driver's side causing damage there if YOU were the one that was T-boned.....however the damage is mostly to the front end of your car and more severe on the passenger side which means that YOU would have had to be the one that T-boned them as you were turning left. They would still be at fault for running the light but it would have been their vehicle, not yours, that was T boned. Meaning you were NOT boned, you were the one that hit them, aka you're the boner. And yes, a good driver would understand if they were the boner or the boned.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:06 pm I don't even want to drive anymore. I'm sitting here crying. You've achieved your goal.
You know how these ladies are. If you post stuff, you're basically asking them to ream you. If you can't deal with the comments, don't post to begin with.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I'm actually proud to know someone who got out of New York and came west to start over, who found a way to make a life for her kids in Las Vegas, who overcame a lifetime of challenges to find a place in the world. I hope you can recover quickly from this setback and get back to kicking ass. Good luck to you, Koo!
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You’re going about this wrong. DON”T let “us” win. Prove us wrong!

I read from my last post down.

I do want to say, I feel ya on being emotional about a loss. 2 years ago my husband hit a dear—I was certain they would fix his car. Nope, Geico totaled it out. It wasn’t even my daily driver, but I was so sad. So you’re not “abnormal” in your response to the loss.

Good luck to you~.onward and upward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic