I don't know what to do

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:42 pm Screenshot_20240211_073448_Chrome.jpg
You just proved yourself wrong… they didn’t hit the side to form a T, they hit the front. You used the wrong wording, it’s not a big deal, you don’t always have to double down when you’re wrong.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:42 pm Screenshot_20240211_073448_Chrome.jpg
So......where's the point of impact on the side of your car, if you were T-boned?
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:42 pm Was your car registered as a work vehicle with your insurance? Because if is was not you may be on the hook for the entire repair. A good lawyer will find this out.
This here is important info. You need a different type of insurance while doing Uber/Lyft/DD/Grubhub. When I had my little fender bender back in 2019. My insurance asked if I had been driving for any of these companies.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Holy shit, how did I miss this post?
Attachments
1.jpg
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good grief you people are so miserable and so wrong on so many levels dead set on saying im partially the blame when im not the blame AT ALL..TF is wrong with you people?

Yes it was a private driverway with a F***ing LIGHT. I HAD THE GREEN LIGHT. Idk how many times I had to explain that.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:28 pm Good grief you people are so miserable and so wrong on so many levels dead set on saying im partially the blame when im not the blame AT ALL..TF is wrong with you people?

Yes it was a private driverway with a F***ing LIGHT. I HAD THE GREEN LIGHT. Idk how many times I had to explain that.
I'm not seeing where anyone said YOU were to blame.........I am seeing people say you weren't T-boned......which is a specific type of accident where the impact forms a T shape as determined by where one car HITS the other in the side forming a T shape......also, driveways don't have lights. Parking lots may have lights on occasion depending on the size but a driveway does not.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Here's the police report ....IM VEHICLE 2 ..But according to you genuises I'm at fault even though she was cited for running the red light!
Screenshot_20240218_103353_Drive.jpg
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:36 pm Here's the police report ....IM VEHICLE 2 ..But according to you genuises I'm at fault even though she was cited for running the red light!Screenshot_20240218_103353_Drive.jpg
No one said you were at fault...again we stated the type of accident was NOT a T bone as you claimed, and that you are categorically a bad driver.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Update on the situation...

Geico accepted full liability this past Friday . They need to come and assess my car.I went to the tow lot to get the items left in my car including the dashcam.I was unexpectedly emotional and I cried knowing thats the last time I'm seeing my car.That was my first real car.I paid it off.I drove it cross country so seeing it in the tow yard all smashed up really hit me hard .

I would upload the dash cam video but you people are so mean to me I can already see the omg she's so fat and ugly comments so I wont do that to myself.The police report should suffice to prove I wasnt at fault.

I bought a new car on Wednesday. I have good credit so I was able to finance with no problem.I put 3k down on a beautiful Chevy Equinox. Its my first SUV and I'm in love.Beautiful,beautiful car.Im still adjusting to the size and sitting so high up. It rides incredibly smooth,awesome sound system,nice safety features. I was not in the market for a new car at all I planned to use my hyundai for umpteenth more years but I am happy with the new car .My kids are also happy they were so excited when I picked them up in the new car.

The car payment is manageable. I also switched insurance companies and I have full coverage including rideshare for less than what I was paying with liability only .I paid off the premium in full for 6 months .

It turns out that I actually am injured.I cant bend my head down very far without pain that shoots from my neck down on my left side.Im also having back pain I'm hoping will subside.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BTW the police report is inconsistent with the pictures you provided of the accident. Given the location and direction.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Whitn ... &entry=ttu

So you would have been coming out of The Presley (which again that's not a "driveway") turning left and they were approaching from the right. Meaning the damage to your car would have been on the driver's side IF they T-boned you however in the picture you provided on page one it is the front passenger's side that suffered the most damage. Now the damage shown is consistent to if YOU were the one that T-boned them.....it may still be their fault for running the red light.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic