Putin’s answer to who is running the USA

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

“The same forces which have always run it. You may change presidents but you do not change those in real power. That is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a facade for this power structure.”

Is anyone else going to watch Tucker Carlson’s interview with him? Or is it going to be propaganda that is better left ignored?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s Carlson and Putin of course it’s going to be propaganda. Whether it’s better left ignored…that’s a personal decision. I have no plans to watch it. I’d rather count each individual strand of hair on all 4 of my dogs than sit through listening to either of those men.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Personally, I would not watch Tucker Carlson. May read some excerpts, but would not spend my time watching someone for whom I have no respect interview someone who I believe is a malignant fascist ruler. Nothing Mr Putin says interests me, and there is no reason to believe it is anything but propaganda to harm the US.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ok, I’m watching it now…

2 1/2 hours long , so this is a commitment.

Not going to lie… half an hour in and I can’t even pay attention to what Putin is talking about anymore. He’s going off on shit that happened in the year 876. Not a typo. The 800’s…
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Now he’s saying he can’t remember the last time he spoke to Biden. Not since 2022 at least.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ooh! Now he says he knows Tucker Carlson applied for the CIA and got denied.
Is that just funny because it’s googlable knowledge, or does Putin have secret cia informants working on the inside?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd sooner stand out in traffic on I-4 in Orlando in rush hour traffic at the Disney exit than watch anything that involves Tucker.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is why I refused to watch.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68255302
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:08 pm This is why I refused to watch.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68255302
You refused to watch because we might have been told propaganda?

Why watch anything having to do with politics then?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why would I give 2 shits about anything Putin has to say? He's a dictator hell bent on "restoring" the Russian empire. Of course he is going to view any country or ideology that gives power to the general population (such as the power to vote for elected leaders) as "the enemy". The "power structure" he is against is Democracy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic