Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:09 am
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:57 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:40 pm

I agree… so many questions get brought up… what if you’re there in the diaper at 7 pm, pee in it at 8pm and the party still isnt over for hours… are they changing it?
Are they just sitting in a wet diaper for hours?
And then, are there used adult diapers all over the place if they are changing them?

People always said nye smelled like urine… this is why lol
I would think they would wait to get back to their home or hotel before changing their diaper, lol.

Adult diapers are recommended at some music festivals I've gone to. I haven't worn them but I know that a lot of people do. I'll ask my daughter if she's worn them.

I fly fish and adult diapers are recommended if you're going to spend the day on a river. I haven't yet but next time I just might! I mean it's better than pissing on yourself (haven't done that yet).

But isn’t wearing a diaper essentially pissing on yourself and sitting in it until you change it?

I just can’t see myself doing that unless I’m a toddler or a senior with medical problems.
It is but at least the pee is contained rather than running down your leg and into your shoe! I've managed to "hold it" during activities but now that I'm older, I can see wearing one for "back-up", lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:22 am

I would think they would wait to get back to their home or hotel before changing their diaper, lol.

Adult diapers are recommended at some music festivals I've gone to. I haven't worn them but I know that a lot of people do. I'll ask my daughter if she's worn them.

I fly fish and adult diapers are recommended if you're going to spend the day on a river. I haven't yet but next time I just might! I mean it's better than pissing on yourself (haven't done that yet).

But isn’t wearing a diaper essentially pissing on yourself and sitting in it until you change it?

I just can’t see myself doing that unless I’m a toddler or a senior with medical problems.
It is but at least the pee is contained rather than running down your leg and into your shoe! I've managed to "hold it" during activities but now that I'm older, I can see wearing one for "back-up", lol.
I think I’d rather suck it up and squat, no matter how much that horrifies me. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have always been the one who has to use the bathroom a lot because I can’t stand the feeling of holding it.

I don’t judge other people but I’m too squeamish to sit in pee because I don’t have access to a bathroom. I’d probably cry the whole time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:22 am

I think I’d rather suck it up and squat, no matter how much that horrifies me. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have always been the one who has to use the bathroom a lot because I can’t stand the feeling of holding it.

I don’t judge other people but I’m too squeamish to sit in pee because I don’t have access to a bathroom. I’d probably cry the whole time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow, that’s …. Huh? I am not sure I can find the words. Dedication perhaps?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:46 am I never understood why all those people stand around for hours like sardines in a can, regardless of weather conditions, to see a ball drop.
I don’t understand why people do that for any reason, but I’m a homebody.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't think I could do a diaper. I'd rather just hold it. Better yet, I'd rather not attend an event like that.

But in general holding it for long periods of time seems to come easy to me, and it's not even really holding it. My typical work shift is 6 hours and there are days I don't use the bathroom at all during my shift. Just depends how the day goes. We do lots of road trips and 3 or 4 hours between stops is not unusual, sometimes we've had more. Also, I never once peed while wearing my wedding dress. I peed before I put it on at 11am and then just never really felt the need all the rest of the day and night until we got back to the room at about 1am. At that point I couldn't get my dress off fast enough to rush into the bathroom and pee but until we were heading back to the room I never really felt the urge. I guess the adrenaline of the whole day/night kept it at bay or something. {{shrugs}}
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:26 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:46 am I never understood why all those people stand around for hours like sardines in a can, regardless of weather conditions, to see a ball drop.
I'm not but even when I was young it didn't look like fun to me. I can hold a party in the comfort of my home, with bathrooms, and watch the ball drop right on TV. :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:08 am To each its own but that is a hell to the no for me. NY is fun but it’s not that serious. I don’t even do those porta potties, so my holiday parting has to be somewhere where I have access to a bathroom.
I agree… so many questions get brought up… what if you’re there in the diaper at 7 pm, pee in it at 8pm and the party still isnt over for hours… are they changing it?
And then, are there used adult diapers all over the place if they are changing them?

Why not just pee behind a tree? That's what we do in the wilderness.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:24 pm
mater-three wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:26 pm
I'm not but even when I was young it didn't look like fun to me. I can hold a party in the comfort of my home, with bathrooms, and watch the ball drop right on TV. :)
I’m like an old lady. I’m asleep well before midnight. I’ve never once rang in a new year.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:17 pm

Why not just pee behind a tree? That's what we do in the wilderness.
Tough to do on the water in January.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic