Calls To Boycott Kohl’s Grow After Promoting LGBTQ Merchandise For Infants

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kohl's Retail Store - Photo by Financial-World

WAUSAU, WI (WSAU) – Kohl’s has joined Target and Bud Light in facing calls for boycotts for what many refer to as “woke” items when the company began selling LGBTQ clothes for infants.

Onesies with the LGBTQ pride flag are available for purchase at Kohls in honor of Pride Month in June. The “Baby Sonoma Community Pride Bodysuit Set,” is one of the company’s products. According to the product’s description, “Celebrate the joy that comes from living authentically and unapologetically during Pride month and all year long with this Baby Sonoma Community® Pride Bodysuit Set.”

https://wsau.com/2023/05/30/kohls-joins ... rchandise/
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

And Legos. It really is hard to keep up.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know I've said this before, but "woke" has really lost all meaning. Anything that's not straight white Christian is "woke".
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

These fools won't be able to buy much after all these boycotts, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:46 pm I know I've said this before, but "woke" has really lost all meaning. Anything that's not straight white Christian is "woke".
+male.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, everyone is free to boycott whatever they want. But calls for boycott rarely work as the person expects. I won’t buy Ben & Jerry’s and disconnected my Netflix, but I don’t go around announcing it to everyone and trying to convince them to do the same.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

We need an opposite to a boycott…

A buy-up-all-the-shitcott…
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:25 pm Well, everyone is free to boycott whatever they want. But calls for boycott rarely work as the person expects. I won’t buy Ben & Jerry’s and disconnected my Netflix, but I don’t go around announcing it to everyone and trying to convince them to do the same.
Exactly - I do not use fragrance in any skin care products and they all must be cruelty free. But you do not see me yelling for P&G to be boycotted because of my beliefs. If someone wants to support (or boycott) something that I do not (or support), fine go ahead. But either way do not shove your addenda down my throat.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Bobcobbagob wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:31 pm We need an opposite to a boycott…

A buy-up-all-the-shitcott…
I cant buy up everything but that’s what I’m gonna do.

Here is one of the designers that lost his deal with Target if anyone wants to support.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:43 pm
Here is one of the designers that lost his deal with Target if anyone wants to support.
Also from this link:
Lol!
Locked Previous topicNext topic