Calls To Boycott Kohl’s Grow After Promoting LGBTQ Merchandise For Infants

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely. So why all the outrage of “why babies and pets?!?” is beyond me.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:08 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:39 pm I gotta say because it has been brought up here… why market these things for babies? And now apparently, for pets?
Seeing as babies and pets don't have money to spend or concept of money, clearly these things are being made and marketed to the parents of babies and pet owners.....I thought that would have been obvious. That's kind of how marketing works. You market to the one with money to spend.....that said in many cases a portion of proceeds from the merchandise sales gets sent to the groups being marketed thus encouraging people to spend money in "support"....again, that's basic marketing.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, there are. But it’s easier to distract people with nonsense like this. Sometimes we’re like a cat being teased with a pen light. They decide where our attention should be.
AZOldCoot wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:19 pm Join the boycott or don't. Buy the merchandise or don't.

There are a lot of big things going on in the U.S. alone that I feel are more important than this.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:50 pm Absolutely. So why all the outrage of “why babies and pets?!?” is beyond me.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:08 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:39 pm I gotta say because it has been brought up here… why market these things for babies? And now apparently, for pets?
Seeing as babies and pets don't have money to spend or concept of money, clearly these things are being made and marketed to the parents of babies and pet owners.....I thought that would have been obvious. That's kind of how marketing works. You market to the one with money to spend.....that said in many cases a portion of proceeds from the merchandise sales gets sent to the groups being marketed thus encouraging people to spend money in "support"....again, that's basic marketing.
Performative outrage?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:53 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:43 pm
Here is one of the designers that lost his deal with Target if anyone wants to support.
Also from this link:
Lol!

I like the rainbow butterfly pin 🦋 🌈
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So... "cancel culture" is a huge problem, except when one group doesn't like other people having freedom of speech? Or when businesses choosing their own product lines and marketing? Or when people celebrate their happiness that isn't centered on living the same life as those protesting?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You got it. Cancel culture isn’t a left or right thing. BOTH sides are doing it and it’s pathetic.
MonarchMom wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:59 pm So... "cancel culture" is a huge problem, except when one group doesn't like other people having freedom of speech? Or when businesses choosing their own product lines and marketing? Or when people celebrate their happiness that isn't centered on living the same life as those protesting?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic