Married women like alpha males, single women hate alpha males

Anonymous 1

Unread post

True or false, from your experiences?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just a generalization. I fail to see the association. If you ask me, it’s a stereotype that “should” make sense, but in reality, it doesn’t. Plenty of married women wouldn’t take any crap from their man. And plenty of single women submit themselves to their man.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 pm Just a generalization. I fail to see the association. If you ask me, it’s a stereotype that “should” make sense, but in reality, it doesn’t. Plenty of married women wouldn’t take any crap from their man. And plenty of single women submit themselves to their man.
It doesn’t mean the woman takes any crap from the man.
Alpha males link up with Alpha females.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think it has more to do with your security in your feminity and your self confidence rather than your marital status.

I've always preferred alpha males, both when I was married and now as a single female. I know that I can take care of myself, but it's nice to have a strong man around that has your back.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And how does that pair with marriage?. I don’t see there’s a connection
And if you ask me, it tends to be opposites attracts. So quite the contrary.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:18 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 pm Just a generalization. I fail to see the association. If you ask me, it’s a stereotype that “should” make sense, but in reality, it doesn’t. Plenty of married women wouldn’t take any crap from their man. And plenty of single women submit themselves to their man.
It doesn’t mean the woman takes any crap from the man.
Alpha males link up with Alpha females.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've been a happily married woman for almost 30 years.

Sometimes he's "alpha", sometimes I am.

We've never labeled each other like that, though.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

"Alpha male" is a myth that has been debunked time and time again. What you're asking is whether women are more attracted to dominance and whether that preference is affected by their relationship status.

I admit, I'm cliche in some ways. I'm short but I prefer taller men. I also like beards, but only if they're well groomed. I like strong shoulders and the "v" shape on men. I also like deep voices. My husband is a bit on the lanky side but otherwise, he checks all those boxes. But he also does more than grunt when he's feeling uncomfortable emotions. He's comfortable showing a wider range of emotions than simply happiness or anger, most "alpha males" would not. He's dorky, he reads, he lets me do his skincare. Real masculinity, sexy masculinity, encompasses an entire human, not simply being big-strong-protector-angry-man-syndrome.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What it is? Stupid. Not true at all.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do not understand what an alpha male is any more.

I feel like the definition is a bit murky. Like is it a male that follows social norms of masculinity with not stereotypical feminine traits? Or is it a male gendered asshole that is sexist? Or is it a high wage earner whose wife stays home? I fee it is portrayed as all 3 of these things on social media. Another poster here seems to be defining it by physical attributes.

I would argue that most working married heterosexual women just want a male who does their 50% of household & kid responsibilities. I am not sure that qualifies as alpha male status.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Any guy that refers to himself as an "Alpha male" is nothing more than a toxic asshole.......as for your generalization of married and single women it is clearly written by someone that is equally toxic and horrible at relationships.

Signed, someone Married for 17 years to a Non -"Alpha" (toxic) male. The secret to a long, happy, and healthy relationship is not whether someone is an "alpha" male or "alpha female"......it's COMMUNICATION.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic