J.D. Vance says Target ‘decided to wage war’ on customers with Pride Month collection

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:29 am
Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:00 am
Della wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:45 am

How so?
Fear motivates people… Assholes know this and purposely put people in fear to get their own way.
You sound like a bully.
You sound like a victim.
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:33 am
Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:01 am
Della wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:46 am

Jesus comes with a sword?
A sword, a whip, and knows how to throw hands…
Who's version of the scriptures do you believe?
None of them…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:38 am
Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:00 am

Fear motivates people… Assholes know this and purposely put people in fear to get their own way.
You sound like a bully.
You sound like a victim.
Yep that's me 😄
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:39 am
Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:01 am

A sword, a whip, and knows how to throw hands…
None of them…
But you do believe Christianity is above all other religions, yes?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:41 am
Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:39 am

None of them…
But you do believe Christianity is above all other religions, yes?
No… I think discussing Christianity is the same as discussing Lord of the Rings…
But I can discuss Aragorn all day too…
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:40 am
Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:38 am

You sound like a bully.
You sound like a victim.
Yep that's me 😄
Then stop.

You should be able to meet a bully with the same amount of force they attempt to inflict on you… if you can’t, there’s not much chance of ending your victimhood. That doesn’t make you a bully… that makes you capable of directing your own future.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

It's been said and videos inside of Target made/posted that some of the Pride apparel has also been on infant and toddler clothing and honestly, I have to wonder why?

If this is true, obviously parents can choose or not choose to buy the items.

However, I do wonder what the point would be for this to be on the clothing of babies?
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:02 pm It's been said and videos inside of Target made/posted that some of the Pride apparel has also been on infant and toddler clothing and honestly, I have to wonder why?

However, I do wonder what the point would be for this to be on the clothing of babies?
It's cute.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:20 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:02 pm It's been said and videos inside of Target made/posted that some of the Pride apparel has also been on infant and toddler clothing and honestly, I have to wonder why?

It's cute.
Infant and toddler clothing is indeed very cute

But who is the ideology for? The words on the clothing, IOW? Words that will have spit-up on them, throw-up, vitamin drops and food stains?

Infants and toddlers don't care what's on their clothing. We buy the cute stuff for US...for our children and grandchildren.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bobcobbagob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:00 pm Then stop.

You should be able to meet a bully with the same amount of force they attempt to inflict on you… if you can’t, there’s not much chance of ending your victimhood. That doesn’t make you a bully… that makes you capable of directing your own future.
This is an aside, but that is exactly the wrong way to end conflict with a bully.

https://www.izzykalman.com/

This is not meeting the bully with force, it's the opposite - depriving the bully of the rewards of bullying by being an unsatisfying bullying victim. We tried this approach with my son when he was in grade school and the bullying subsided almost overnight.

This info was free on the Bullies2Buddies website at the time, and now the guy wants you to buy it in his book, but it's a simple approach and it really works, I recommend it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic