What can you do for

Anonymous 1

Unread post

someone with a severe illness like Multiple Sclerosis when they can barely walk and are tired all the time?
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There is actually a whole section on Amazon for gifts for people with illnesses. I found it when a friend of mine was having debilitating illnesses. Maybe also an Uber Eats or Doordash gift card? Or, even better, bring them something you made? Depends on how well you know them.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:04 pm someone with a severe illness like Multiple Sclerosis when they can barely walk and are tired all the time?
My cousin's sister unfortunately suffers from that. Probably, based on the things she seems to struggle with you could offer rides to doctors and treatment. She might not be able to drive and likely could use the extra support.

You also might bring them over coffee and chat. Or take them out for coffee if they feel like a change of scenery. If she's in the house a lot because of limited mobility she's likely pretty bored.

If they feel like getting out of the house, take them out for a drive through a nature preserve area maybe.

You could also bring them dinner over and sit and chat. She probably struggles to cook and could use some social time since it's likely difficult for her to get out and about.

Good luck and I hope your friends progression slows down. ❤️
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:09 pm There is actually a whole section on Amazon for gifts for people with illnesses. I found it when a friend of mine was having debilitating illnesses. Maybe also an Uber Eats or Doordash gift card? Or, even better, bring them something you made? Depends on how well you know them.
Hey thank you for the post Rizzy! I had no idea that section on Amazon existed!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

Weed.

My aunt has MS… weed is the only thing that gives some relief for her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yes they definitely have weed and it helps a tiny bit...I think it helps their mind a little but not really their legs to walk.
Bobcobbagob wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:58 pm Weed.

My aunt has MS… weed is the only thing that gives some relief for her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thanks! They don't like to go very many places but I try to get them out of the house sometimes.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:04 pm someone with a severe illness like Multiple Sclerosis when they can barely walk and are tired all the time?
My cousin's sister unfortunately suffers from that. Probably, based on the things she seems to struggle with you could offer rides to doctors and treatment. She might not be able to drive and likely could use the extra support.

You also might bring them over coffee and chat. Or take them out for coffee if they feel like a change of scenery. If she's in the house a lot because of limited mobility she's likely pretty bored.

If they feel like getting out of the house, take them out for a drive through a nature preserve area maybe.

You could also bring them dinner over and sit and chat. She probably struggles to cook and could use some social time since it's likely difficult for her to get out and about.

Good luck and I hope your friends progression slows down. ❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I know them extremely well. I will check out the amazon gifts! Thanks!
RIZZY wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:09 pm There is actually a whole section on Amazon for gifts for people with illnesses. I found it when a friend of mine was having debilitating illnesses. Maybe also an Uber Eats or Doordash gift card? Or, even better, bring them something you made? Depends on how well you know them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic