Any nurses or pot smokers?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have been looking for a job for a long time. I’ve been a stay at home mom for years. I finally got a job that requires me to do a pre-employment drug screen. Anyways, I am an occasional pot smoker and I was just wondering if anybody can tell me what this means I just want to put my mind at ease. I’m pretty sure they’re not going to test me for it but what does this mean? t: Pre-employment
Services(1): 1. Urine Collection - 2259 - 5DSP/OPA/NO
THC/ECS/6AM/PHN (2259)

From what I gather I don’t think they’re going to be testing me for marijuana. Can anyone help verify that for me?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:21 am I have been looking for a job for a long time. I’ve been a stay at home mom for years. I finally got a job that requires me to do a pre-employment drug screen. Anyways, I am an occasional pot smoker and I was just wondering if anybody can tell me what this means I just want to put my mind at ease. I’m pretty sure they’re not going to test me for it but what does this mean? t: Pre-employment
THC/ECS/6AM/PHN (2259)

From what I gather I don’t think they’re going to be testing me for marijuana. Can anyone help verify that for me?
It means they don't test for THC so you're good.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It looks like they won't be testing for it but I'd just use fake pee either way. It's easy to do and if you use a good brand there is no way for them to tell it's not real.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:21 am I have been looking for a job for a long time. I’ve been a stay at home mom for years. I finally got a job that requires me to do a pre-employment drug screen. Anyways, I am an occasional pot smoker and I was just wondering if anybody can tell me what this means I just want to put my mind at ease. I’m pretty sure they’re not going to test me for it but what does this mean? t: Pre-employment
THC/ECS/6AM/PHN (2259)

It means they don't test for THC so you're good.
Thank you!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:41 am It looks like they won't be testing for it but I'd just use fake pee either way. It's easy to do and if you use a good brand there is no way for them to tell it's not real.
Didn’t know they sell fake pee!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:16 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:41 am It looks like they won't be testing for it but I'd just use fake pee either way. It's easy to do and if you use a good brand there is no way for them to tell it's not real.
Didn’t know they sell fake pee!
Apparently so but I'd be too paranoid to screw with that. It's not a hair strand test, so if you're not a heavy smoker I'd think you'd be okay even if they tested for it. I really don't know very much though; I've not had a drug test in years.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pre-employment
THC/ECS/6AM/PHN (2259)

It means they DO test you… and they test for THC, Opioids, phenobarbitals, and 6 other drugs
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:53 pm Pre-employment
THC/ECS/6AM/PHN (2259)

It means they DO test you… and they test for THC, Opioids, phenobarbitals, and 6 other drugs
Then why does it say NO THC? Oh well I guess we will find out in a few days! 😉
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:53 pm Pre-employment
THC/ECS/6AM/PHN (2259)

This is a fairly standard 9 panel drug test and NO THC means THC is not included in the test.

These are the drugs tested on a 9 panel drug test:
OXY - Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
BUP - Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
MTD - Methadone 300 ng/ml
BZO - Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
BAR - Barbiturates 300 ng/ml
MET - Methamphetamines 500 ng/ml
AMP - Amphetamines 500 ng/ml
OPI300 - Morphine / Opiates 300 ng/ml
COC - Cocaine 150 ng/ml
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't sweat it. A lot of places are no longer counting THC in the drug testing. Esp with so many states making recreational use legal.

I used to use dog pee to get around pre employment drug tests back in the day LOL. Learned the trick from my dad.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic