Joe Exotic 2024

Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish I was lying.

We have reached the point in the simulation where Joe Exotic is running for prez. Someone unplug and plug the matrix back in.

JOSEPH ALLEN MALDONADO — AKA “Joe Exotic” — wants to be president, and a 22-year prison sentence won’t stop him. In 2020, Maldonado, the subject of the Netflix hit docuseries Tiger King, was found guilty of various charges related to a murder-for-hire plot against wildlife sanctuary owner Carole Baskin, as well as several violations of the Endangered Species Act.

The Tiger King star announced on Wednesday that he would be throwing his hat in the ring for the 2024 presidential election as a candidate for the Libertarian party. Maldonado wrote in a statement on his campaign website that while “you might think this is a joke,” you may rest assured it’s all very real.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234697428/
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So weird to think I went to his theme park in Oklahoma when we lived there. I was a volunteer on a school field trip and we had dozens of kids with us. I didn't see Joe or any of the people who were in the TV show, but I have pictures of some alligators who must have perished when their enclosure burned down.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am happy to report I STILL have not watched a single episode of Tiger King.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:44 pm I am happy to report I STILL have not watched a single episode of Tiger King.
I had to Google it. I've never heard of him.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This is the same in my mind as when I found out Trump was running.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:44 pm I am happy to report I STILL have not watched a single episode of Tiger King.
My kid and I ended up finally watching the first season months after all the hype. I don't think I even finished it but what I watched was entertaining in a "holy inbred wtf did i just watch" way LOL. Never bothered with the second season.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:39 pm This is the same in my mind as when I found out Trump was running.
Yup, same here.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I remember when Trump was running, someone told me that they thought he had always been a "respected businessman" and had always played "well respected roles" in Hollywood. Literally, every role he ever played was either a cameo as himself, or a total schmuck.

So, I'm not at all surprised that this guy thinks he can become President. Honestly, he probably can.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Doesn't sound any worse than the other candidates that we have in the ring right now. If the Republicans and the Democrats don't find someone even halfway decent to put up for election I just might cast my vote for Tiger King. I definitely won't vote for Trump or DeSantis. I'm not particularly keen on voting for Biden. If they can't find anyone else then it's entirely possible that neither party will get my vote.

I've seen all the episodes. It's like a train wreck, you can't look away and you have to see the whole thing through.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Never heard of him, but that’s what you get when pretty much anyone can run for President. I’m still appalled that a guy with several lawsuits hanging over his head can run for President. But a convicted felon? That’s over the top. I mean, at least have some standards besides being born there… the bare minimum should be no criminal convictions and no lawsuits and charges hanging over you.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic