New York law aims to stop funding of illegal Israeli settlements in West Bank

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For those willing to learn:

https://www.standwithus.com/
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:07 pm The fact that you refuse to see reality to stick to your hatred is very telling.
Seriously, don’t disguise it as something noble. You’re antisemitic, at least be a proud one. The fact that you try to pretend is actually something and based on noble sentiments is pretty disgusting because it is because of people like that that antisemitism is dramatically increasing everywhere. Due to people who happily believe these lies because they feed their prejudices and then go on and spread them without any interest in the truth.
If you think that what you believe is so wonderful and true, embrace it and call it what it is, don’t try to sugarcoat it. I’m proud of being a strong lover, supporter and admirer of Israel. I know I’ll be living there in a few years. I have no shame in my beliefs as much as you try to vilify them. Just do the same.
As I said, the US is very racist, are you hating on it too? Or as with all antisemites, it’s only Israel you object to?
Della wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:59 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:58 pm Being brainwashed with lies that a country is racist by antisemitic rhetoric promoted by terrorists is, though.
Have you heard that just a couple of weeks ago there was a big immigration to Israel from Ethiopian Jews, organized by the Jewish Agency, led by President Herzog? These immigrants are given a place to live, Hebrew classes so the can quickly integrate to society, and months of economic aid until they can earn a living of their own?

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371167

“A group of 111 new olim (immigrants) from Ethiopia fulfilled a lifelong dream on Tuesday, landing at Ben Gurion Airport on a flight chartered by The Jewish Agency for Israel. They now join the more than 95,000 Ethiopians who have made Aliyah (immigration to Israel) to Israel with the help of the Israeli government and The Jewish Agency since the establishment of the State.”

Gee…how racist is that!?

It's a RACIST state.
IT'S A RACIST STATE.

I am a direct descendant of an Arab and can understand Arabic. I am a SEMITE whether you like it or not. You don't hold a patent on it 😂.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:49 pm Being disillusioned with a racist state isn't antisemitism.
Using the claim that it's a racist state as cover for hating Jews is.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:00 pm
Della wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:49 pm Being disillusioned with a racist state isn't antisemitism.
I don't hate Jewish people for heavens sake, smfh.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAO! The oldest cop out in the book! It’s like “but some of my best friend are Jewish so I can’t be an antisemite!!’
Don’t play dumb. Nowadays the term “antisemitism” is universally accepted as “hate of Jews”, whether you like it or not. You sound like those who say they not homophobic because they’re not “scared” of gays. By now, those are universally accepted terms.
But hey, if it bothers you that much, I’ll just say you’re a “Jew hater”, is that more accurate for you? Are your sensibilities less offended by that?
Because either, it doesn’t change what you are and you believe in, regardless of how much you want to hide it behind terminology. As I said, at least be proud of it if you think it’s that good and worthy.
Della wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:47 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:07 pm The fact that you refuse to see reality to stick to your hatred is very telling.
Seriously, don’t disguise it as something noble. You’re antisemitic, at least be a proud one. The fact that you try to pretend is actually something and based on noble sentiments is pretty disgusting because it is because of people like that that antisemitism is dramatically increasing everywhere. Due to people who happily believe these lies because they feed their prejudices and then go on and spread them without any interest in the truth.
If you think that what you believe is so wonderful and true, embrace it and call it what it is, don’t try to sugarcoat it. I’m proud of being a strong lover, supporter and admirer of Israel. I know I’ll be living there in a few years. I have no shame in my beliefs as much as you try to vilify them. Just do the same.
As I said, the US is very racist, are you hating on it too? Or as with all antisemites, it’s only Israel you object to?
Della wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:59 pm

It's a RACIST state.
IT'S A RACIST STATE.

I am a direct descendant of an Arab and can understand Arabic. I am a SEMITE whether you like it or not. You don't hold a patent on it 😂.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, please. The hate and contempt oozes in your every word. You embrace and revel in all the well known antisemitic (sorry, Jew hating) rhetoric to vilify the state of Israel. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck…. And honey, you are showing off those feathers and that quack in your many “anti Israel” posts.
And, BTW, I’m yet to meet a self proclaimed “ANTI Israel activist” that’s not using pretensions of being oh so humane and noble to spew anti semitism (sorry, Jew hatred). Being ANTI something means being against it. Being against it being a thing, being against its existence. So what it say when you support anti Israel ideas? So spare me the crap about being against “actions from the Israeli government”, because I’m against many actions from the US government and yet I’m not “anti America’ and I certainly don’t judge it as a country or spread lies and negative connotations to make people think like me. I still think it’s a wonderful country and acknowledge all its pros and strengths, even if I disagree with some things.
Again, be honest with yourself and then if you’re a little brave, be honest to others.
Or maybe YOU would like to share all the pros and wonderful things about Israel with us? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Della wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:20 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We've had this argument before.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You’re “anti” Israel? As I just told Della “anti” means “against” or “opposed”. What are you exactly against or opposed to with Israel? It’s existence? It’s right to defend itself? It being the only Jewish country in the world? As I told Della, don’t give me the “its policies’ crap, because disagreeing with a country’s actions and policies doesn’t mean being “anti” such country. I disagree with many policies and actions from the American government, I would never call myself “anti America”. I strongly disagree with what Russia is doing right now, but I’m not “anti Russia”.
Calling yourself “anti” Israel is very telling…
hotspice58 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:55 pm I anti Israel because of its pro apartheid stance.
Off Topic
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:00 pm At least us Jews in the rest of the world can still donate to our Israeli charities. They’ll be fine. There are many ways to still support Israel against the false accusations of “illegal settlements”. There actually no such thing as “occupied Palestinian territories”.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I sort of had a Kanye deja vu saying he can’t be an antisemite because Black people are the “true” Jews…
So proud and brave to spread hatred and lies, but when called out on it it’s “but I don’t hate X!” usually followed with the “logic” of “I can’t hate X because I AM X!!” Yeah, tell that to those 2 self haters Ben and Jerry. We’ve seen so many self hating Jews that that argument doesn’t really pack a punch anymore.
It also reminds me of all those brave “freedom fighters” of Hamas and ISIS, too cowardly to ever show their faces when they’re spewing their hatred or committing atrocities. If you’re oh-so-proud of what you say and do, at least have the cojones to do it openly. And these are the “good guys” certain people. 🤢
Carpy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:54 pm

We've had this argument before.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I feel that if we are not allowed to question Israel without being accused of anti-semitism, then we have lost the plot. There are plenty of Jews and Gentiles who are anti-zionists and they should not be written off as anti-semites as it does disservice to both. Is the Jewish religion so intwined with Israel, that any criticism of Israel becomes anti-semitic?

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/m ... ntisemitic
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic