Well we’ve been here how long now?

BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’ve joined reddit and ML and while I like all 3 I like this site better.

The layout is a lot easier to navigate, though I do admit having an app would be amazing but I’ve been using the app on the other site and it’s actually not all that great.

Does anyone know how tiki is faring? Decided not to give that one a go but I do wonder if they are holding steady like the others seem to be.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like this site.

I am a big fan of reddit tho.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:52 am I like this site.

I am a big fan of reddit tho.
I’ve been on reddit for a couple years. But I don’t go there to really coversate. Just for the entertainment value.

Unread post

I originally joined Reddit, FB group and this. Of the 3, I prefer this one. Much easier to see threads and to comment. FB cluttered up my feed too much so I have unfollowed it and just checked in every once in a while. I don't like the organization of Reddit.
VickyJoJo
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

This is my comment. Meant to login before posting - still getting used to that.
Guest wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:56 am I originally joined Reddit, FB group and this. Of the 3, I prefer this one. Much easier to see threads and to comment. FB cluttered up my feed too much so I have unfollowed it and just checked in every once in a while. I don't like the organization of Reddit.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:56 am I originally joined Reddit, FB group and this. Of the 3, I prefer this one. Much easier to see threads and to comment. FB cluttered up my feed too much so I have unfollowed it and just checked in every once in a while. I don't like the organization of Reddit.
I do wish Reddit was a bit more user friendly. I mean I like our group over there but it would be nice if it worked a bit more like this one does.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I’m on reddit and mothers lounge but like the layout on this site the best.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

owl0210 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:00 pm I’m on reddit and mothers lounge but like the layout on this site the best.
I feel silly but when I post on one of the other sites, because I like this one so much more, I feel like I’m cheating on cow 😂🤣
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I joined most of the spin offs but I regularly check in to 3 with MC being my favorite.

Tiki is very slow. So slow. I checked in yesterday and this morning and I didn't notice anything new in the forums. There could be more activity in other areas but I didn't notice much movement.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CMrefugee wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:02 pm I joined most of the spin offs but I regularly check in to 3 with MC being my favorite.

Tiki is very slow. So slow. I checked in yesterday and this morning and I didn't notice anything new in the forums. There could be more activity in other areas but I didn't notice much movement.
That’s a shame about tiki. Maybe it will eventually get better.
Locked Previous topicNext topic