Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:01 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:50 am
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 am

hmmmm.... I was there over the weekend and didn't see anything. But NYC is a big place, and always has lot's going on.

If people are deliberately "plugging up the streets" as you say, what do they hope to accomplish?
You know, I have absolutely no idea Monarch. I've never understood the point of that type of behavior. All it does is offer plenty of opportunity for damage and injury. Just plain stupidity for him to instigate something like that.
Sounds like that is the desired outcome in this instance... "damage and injury."

I will be in Mid-Town tomorrow and Wednesday to attend an exhibit and see a broadway show. Seriously doubt there will be many protesters, or if the indictment will even happen Tuesday. But if there is anything interesting to report I will share!
That would be so appreciated! Hope you have a nice time!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

…. It’s Tuesday.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know if this is true, but if it is….LMAO

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 5.html?amp
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:11 am …. It’s Tuesday.
It’s Wednesday now, so I guess Trump isn’t getting arrested right now.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:12 pm I don’t know if this is true, but if it is….LMAO

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 5.html?amp
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Apparently, there were bomb threats. And, of course there’s fear of violence, so today the meeting of the grand jury was postponed.
Which I’m sure it wasn’t what Trump was aiming for by spilling the beans in his imminent indictment and calling on his minions to protest…
Disgusting that he doesn’t care if people get hurt or even killed if he gets his attention and his wishes. Narcissistic jerk.

https://abc7ny.com/amp/donald-trump-nyc ... /12986214/
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:20 pm
Apparently, there were bomb threats. And, of course there’s fear of violence, so today the meeting of the grand jury was postponed.
Which I’m sure it wasn’t what Trump was aiming for by spilling the beans in his imminent indictment and calling on his minions to protest…
Disgusting that he doesn’t care if people get hurt or even killed if he gets his attention and his wishes. Narcissistic jerk.

I think he didn’t want to be embarrassed so he just told his own business before it came out and got a head start on stirring up the mess.

He may not get arrested but I don’t think he would have said it if he didn’t have a reason to be worried about it.

But no telling why Trump does half the shit he does.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:32 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:01 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:50 am

You know, I have absolutely no idea Monarch. I've never understood the point of that type of behavior. All it does is offer plenty of opportunity for damage and injury. Just plain stupidity for him to instigate something like that.
Sounds like that is the desired outcome in this instance... "damage and injury."

I will be in Mid-Town tomorrow and Wednesday to attend an exhibit and see a broadway show. Seriously doubt there will be many protesters, or if the indictment will even happen Tuesday. But if there is anything interesting to report I will share!
That would be so appreciated! Hope you have a nice time!
Spent two days in NYC - gorgeous weather, daffodils blooming in Central Park, much good art and a great Broadway show. Didn't see any protestors for or against DT, though I was not in lower Manhattan near the court.

From what I understand there was no jury called today as they may still be arranging for one more witness to appear. And when they do have the indictment ready it will likely remain sealed until they have the plan in place for DT to appear for the arrest process. They know how to handle high-profile cases.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, he had an agenda, no doubt about it. I think it’s imminent that he will be indicted. So he called in the cavalry a he did on January 6th. Apparently jus a couple of donkeys and mules showed up, bu he was planning on causing a mayhem that would delay his indictment. Maybe he even wanted to make it shady and questionable by rallying up the minions. On January 6th he was sending the message of “look what happpens when you don’t do what I want”. Now he wanted to send the message “look what happens if you go after me”. And so far, it hasn’t worked our too well for him, apparently…
Now, there’s still the possibility that the oaf managed to buy or scare enough people that he won’t get indicted after all. If you ask me, that would be disastrous to American morale.
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:29 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:20 pm
As I said, low life POS who couldn’t care less if people are harmed or killed as long as it suits his wishes.

I think he didn’t want to be embarrassed so he just told his own business before it came out and got a head start on stirring up the mess.

He may not get arrested but I don’t think he would have said it if he didn’t have a reason to be worried about it.

But no telling why Trump does half the shit he does.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Parody, but quite a bit of truth in it too.

Locked Previous topicNext topic