Kentucky middle school principal arrested first day on the job

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-mid ... 42450.html

A police report obtained by the news outlet said Littles had arrived at his girlfriend's home when she was seen leaving with an ex-boyfriend. As Littles began arguing with her, he allegedly assaulted the former boyfriend, who had injuries to his face and head.

When Hillview police officers arrived at the scene, Littles was gone.

The victim reportedly has video of the alleged assault and gave it to the Bullitt County Attorney's Office days after. The Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) district issued a letter to parents about the arrest.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

People really need to work on getting their tempers and their anger in check.

I know an individual who is known for letting his temper get out of control. He went through the process to become a substitute teacher at a jr high. He completed the process and was placed as a long term sub (in a district that is desperate for subs). He was let go after less than two weeks and told to never come back because he shoved a student.

There are healthy ways to deal with anger and frustration. Find them people! Find them!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

The principal got in a fight off campus and got arrested at work?

Is that what happened? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm trying to figure out why this is national news?
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:36 pm The principal got in a fight off campus and got arrested at work?

Is that what happened? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm trying to figure out why this is national news?
Yeah... That's actually why I posted lol... I was like ooooooohhhh! She called his work and told on him.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:04 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:36 pm The principal got in a fight off campus and got arrested at work?

Yeah... That's actually why I posted lol... I was like ooooooohhhh! She called his work and told on him.
Oh 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

He should have called in sick and just got arrested at home. Lol!!!

Sounds like he whooped the ex pretty bad.
I woulda called out.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm People really need to work on getting their tempers and their anger in check.

There are healthy ways to deal with anger and frustration. Find them people! Find them!
I agree, and I'd add to that.

There's a lot of cultural baggage out there (books, films, etc) 'telling' man that the expected masculine way they are meant to react, to finding another man with 'their' woman, is to physically assault the man. And that if they don't mark their territory in that way, they're weak/effeminate/cuckold/whatever.

There really are not a lot of stories out there depicting the people involved in such a situation reacting like mature adults and get praised for doing so by everybody around them.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:04 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm People really need to work on getting their tempers and their anger in check.

There's a lot of cultural baggage out there (books, films, etc) 'telling' man that the expected masculine way they are meant to react, to finding another man with 'their' woman, is to physically assault the man. And that if they don't mark their territory in that way, they're weak/effeminate/cuckold/whatever.

There really are not a lot of stories out there depicting the people involved in such a situation reacting like mature adults and get praised for doing so by everybody around them.
Not from my experience. Culturally….it is not considered masculine to fight over females. Will Smith is a prime example because he got called a million bitches for slapping Chris Rock over his wife. And I have never done research but I’ve seen way more women fight over cheating men.

I agree that we need to do better about our anger and conflict resolution..but I disagree with making this a gender knock against men and I think it’s unrealistic to expect a betrayed partner to take the moral high road when the cheating parties didn’t bother.

Idk enough about altercation to judge the boyfriend, girlfriend or side piece, so my comment is general.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:04 am

I think of the song "Wake Up Call" by Maroon 5. I love the music, but the lyrics are a prime example of what you are talking about.
newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

It's just easier to find and serve someone at their place of employment. I do process serving sometimes. IDK why it's national news, lol.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

newyearnewring wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:37 am

It's just easier to find and serve someone at their place of employment. I do process serving sometimes. IDK why it's national news, lol.
That’s what I thought. 😂😂😂😂😂
Locked Previous topicNext topic