I think I found my puppy's siblings

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I got my puppy free from someone who kept him in a small kennel inside all of the time. They said they only had him because the people who did have him were going to dump him in the woods. Well look what I saw the other day. Who can do this to puppies? I have a hard time walking away from mine for the weekend!
First picture is what I saw on Facebook 2nd picture is mine.
Screenshot_20230226_155451_Facebook.jpg
20230226_174300.jpg
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Unfortunately, lots of dogs get dumped. People don’t want to spay or neuter their animals and when they get pregnant, they don’t want to or can’t take care of them so they dump them somewhere.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish people who dumped animals were charged as if they dumped a child. Both are essentially helpless (i know some older dogs may adapt to minimal survival, but not all dogs can adapt and for pups, it's usually a death sentence).

They look a lot like your pup OP. I hope they're able to find good homes for those other babies.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I agree. Dumping an animal, especially a little one, is basically a death sentence.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, that’s so sad.

I do not know how people do it,, but they have some way to emotionally remove themselves from the situation, as it would bother most people quite a bit to know some creature is in pain and suffering because of their actions.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 pm Yeah, I agree. Dumping an animal, especially a little one, is basically a death sentence.
I'm so thankful they were able to catch them. They're with a rescue now. Our little guy is just so loving and it has been so fun watching the puppy in him come out. He's learning to run, play, and cause puppy trouble. He's just so happy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic