FHP trooper with 22 years of experience arrested on drug, weapons charges: FBI

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

JACKSONVILLE, Fla – The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested a Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) trooper with 22 years of experience in Duval County on Friday after buying drugs from an undercover operative, according to federal court filings.

Joshua Earrey, who was also assigned to a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) task force, was arrested on charges of being an “unlawful user or addict of controlled substances in possession of a firearm,” the filings said.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... arges-fbi/

FIREARM TRANSACTION RECORD - FORM 4473

SECTION 21
g. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473- ... 9/download
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Oxy is a hell of a drug. I guess the "blues" haven't hit Florida yet?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

newyearnewring wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:30 pm Oxy is a hell of a drug. I guess the "blues" haven't hit Florida yet?
The "blues"?
306/232

newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:34 pm
newyearnewring wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:30 pm Oxy is a hell of a drug. I guess the "blues" haven't hit Florida yet?
The "blues"?
Blues is just the street name for oxycodone but because there are so many pills being made counterfeit and tainted with fentanyl, you can also use "blues" to refer to "dirty oxy".
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So, if anyone is curious as to why I posted this, it's because it seems the DEA is finally using federal laws to stop gun possession for those who are an “unlawful user or addict of controlled substances in possession of a firearm".
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic