Neighborhood man angry over dog poop.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:36 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:37 pm It’s rude and people shouldn’t do it. It isn’t a police matter, but people should still know better without him having to put a sign in his can. You don’t put your trash in someone else’s bin, especially when the trash can leave an unpleasant odor in the bin.
I remember being taught as a child "find the first trash can you can and throw your trash away" it's a trash can... It stinks anyway. People who get angry over others properly disposing of trash need some serious therapy.v
Apparently you weren’t taught not to touch other peoples personal property.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:57 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:37 pm It’s rude and people shouldn’t do it. It isn’t a police matter, but people should still know better without him having to put a sign in his can. You don’t put your trash in someone else’s bin, especially when the trash can leave an unpleasant odor in the bin.
I remember being taught as a child "find the first trash can you can and throw your trash away" it's a trash can... It stinks anyway. People who get angry over others properly disposing of trash need some serious therapy.v
As a side note here, I’m not anon 2… but lol

It’s a trash can outside… who gives a rats ass if someone throws something away in the trash can that’s about to be picked up by the trash truck… it’s just minutiae to be angered over.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Lol as a trash can owner… throw the shit away, I don’t care.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:09 pm

It’s a trash can outside… who gives a rats ass if someone throws something away in the trash can that’s about to be picked up by the trash truck… it’s just minutiae to be angered over.
Because if that trash was already picked up, that poop is now going to sit in the can for a week until the next trash day. It’s someone else’s property, they get to decide if they want you touching it or not. Don’t be lazy, properly dispose of your dogs waste.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:15 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:09 pm

Because if that trash was already picked up, that poop is now going to sit in the can for a week until the next trash day. It’s someone else’s property, they get to decide if they want you touching it or not. Don’t be lazy, properly dispose of your dogs waste.
I actually don’t even understand where the laziness accusations would lie…

Picking it up and disposing of it is what you are supposed to do.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd be annoyed and so would our trash pick-up.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't know if it is their personal property though. These are town issued cans that are provided to you through your taxes. You can't take the cans with you if you move.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:06 pm

I don't know if it is their personal property though. These are town issued cans that are provided to you through your taxes. You can't take the cans with you if you move.
It’s still leased to me and no one should be touching it but me unless you are the government. We clean out our trash cans after trash pickup and don’t need to be fishing someone else’s dog poop bags out of the bottom because they were too lazy to carry it to their own trash can.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:06 pm

It’s still leased to me and no one should be touching it but me unless you are the government. We clean out our trash cans after trash pickup and don’t need to be fishing someone else’s dog poop bags out of the bottom because they were too lazy to carry it to their own trash can.
i agree that the person should take it home to dispose of or put it in a community dispose bin. But this part is just laughable. Are you going to say the same when a person picks through your recycling looking for cans? Or when the salvage truck comes around and takes a dryer that does not work that you put to the curb. The only reason I think you should take it home is one it is inconsiderate to dispose of pet waste in another person garbage. Here it’s put in our green bin (compost pickup) and most people store these bins in the garage. Plus if you use the wrong type of bag the bin will be stickered and not picked up for the week.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I think calling the police is a bit extreme but that is rude as hell.
Locked Previous topicNext topic