What are your plans for Memorial Day?

anonymom
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I'm just staying home and enjoying the downtime.
Probably spending time on here trying to figure it all out.
I've always envied those of you who never have a problem figuring the ins and outs of a new forum, I want to be YOU right now
I have no idea what those topic icons are or what for.
Bingo

Unread post

just push all the buttons. ..see what happens. ..im staying cool.....we had pizza..watermelon and cheese cake last nite...enjoy
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Absolutely nothing. Dh will be at work, kids are out of school and will be up my butt all day like normal
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Trying to finish my book. (As in writing it!) lol
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sunday we are hosting a bbq and Monday we are attending one. Tomorrow I'll be running around and also going to the salon.
Momto3
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Heading to indiana to see the in laws.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Recover from this weekend, I guess. We just brought the kid and her stuff home for Summer Break. All the boxes, fan, footlocker, microwave, mini fridge, floor lamp, etc is in the living room. I'm exhausted. It went faster this year, though because I sent the kid back to school last weekend with some storage containers so she could start packing when she finished her exams. It took us maybe an hour and a half to get the cars loaded. She had most of her stuff packed and waiting downstairs.

Tomorrow, we're going to clean out the basement and get her stuff down there for the Summer. We still have a lot of my brother's stuff down there that we have to figure out what we're going to do with, so it'll probably be a Saturday/Sunday project. If we have time, I'd like to give the gas grill a good cleaning and replace the gas hose and the igniter switch (which we bought a while ago) and get some propane tanks so we can use the grill.
SuperPickle
Peon

Unread post

Bday party for my nephew tomorrow, then no plans for Sun/Mon for us!
AnakinVader

Unread post

It's my DD's 9th birthday, so we are doing whatever she wants (as in zoo, movies, roller skating etc) then she gets to choose dinner.
...MyLove...

Unread post

So far all we have planned is to go watch the parade and invite family and friends for a bbq.
Locked Previous topicNext topic