hello

cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! "grammar nazis" - love it! I'm stealing that๐Ÿ˜‰

mater-three wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:13 pm Hi Skyla! Iโ€™m Lori from Tennessee. Iโ€™ve got a child with autism. I also have two adult daughters but no babies yet. Hopefully, no babies for a very long time. Nice to meet you. Donโ€™t worry about the mean comments (and grammar nazis). Some of us are pretty nice.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Welcome, Skyla! I'm Claudia and I have a 10 yr son๐Ÿ˜Š

It's also nice to see the names of some of the moms I've been chatting up with ๐Ÿ˜Š
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:46 am LOL! "grammar nazis" - love it! I'm stealing that๐Ÿ˜‰

mater-three wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:13 pm Hi Skyla! Iโ€™m Lori from Tennessee. Iโ€™ve got a child with autism. I also have two adult daughters but no babies yet. Hopefully, no babies for a very long time. Nice to meet you. Donโ€™t worry about the mean comments (and grammar nazis). Some of us are pretty nice.
I stole it too! ๐Ÿ˜
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hi!
Iโ€™m Nikki from Florida. I have a 14 year old son and a 2 month old son. ๐Ÿ™‚
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Welcome! Iโ€™m Julie. I live in Alabama and have 3 kidsโ€ฆages 13, 10, and 6.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hi, I'm Julie and have 3 kids. My 16 yr old is autistic with "possible schizophrenic tendencies in the future"... How has it been with your daughter? Is she still living at home with you?
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Thank you everyone for the welcome it is a pleasure to meet you all
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

jas wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:50 pm Hi, I'm Julie and have 3 kids. My 16 yr old is autistic with "possible schizophrenic tendencies in the future"... How has it been with your daughter? Is she still living at home with you?
I will be honest with you life is rough with her and yes she does live at home with me every lil flip out i have to step back and try to figure out how to deal with it in a proper manner all 3 of her diagnoses play togeather so it doesnt take much to set her off and i always have to remind myself that she also is not mentally her age and as she gets older new symptoms keep showing up she is 26 and the doctors are telling me she still isnt fully diagnosed
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hi N! I'm Mel and have two adult children (one with ASD and one with ADHD) who live at home. Welcome to the site:)
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hello! ๐Ÿ™‚
Locked Previous topicNext topic