Trashy Republicans have taken over the party

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Marjorie Taylor Greene mistakenly thought she was at the local Alabama wrestling match repeatedly heckled the President shouting “liar” At one point she screeched “China is spying on us” apparently learning for the first time that both countries spy on each other.

When speaking about fentanyl crisis some republicans yelled “it’s all your fault”. Red suited female republicans whispering and giggling together. Screaming about the border and social security. So few of them but they have gained a lot of power.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We knew this when Trump got elected.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's embarrassing. They have no party cohesion, no workable platform, no plans, and no class. They lack the ability, desire, and knowledge to be effective leaders and lawmakers. I hope it comes back to bite them in the ass. They are a disgrace.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

🙄

I can safely say from what I've been seeing from some of the Democrats, that "trashy" is not a label exclusively for the some of the Republicans.

THIS sort of bullshit only serves to divide our country, with the clowns from BOTH parties, further.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:27 pm We knew this when Trump got elected.
They were beaming with pride when Trump was up there speaking about himself. Cheering him on. If they aren’t censored there’s no telling how low they can sink. It will show that Mitch MCConnell, 90 year old Charles Grassley and the rest of the traditionalists have given up.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:33 pm 🙄

I can safely say from what I've been seeing from some of the Democrats, that "trashy" is not a label exclusively for the some of the Republicans.

THIS sort of bullshit only serves to divide our country, with the clowns from BOTH parties, further.
Which Democrats have interrupted a State of the Union address? Because that’s what this is about.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The scary part are the people that elected this woman. Not that American politics are places of civility anyway. And I get that Biden isn’t Lincoln or even Obama. He’s made mistakes. But if you see your representative acting no better than some drunk moron at a football game you got to ask yourself wtf was I thinking? At least pick a representative that wouldn’t make Florida man say “dude that’s messed up.”
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:36 pm

Which Democrats have interrupted a State of the Union address? Because that’s what this is about.
Is it really, Lemons, just because of MTG's antics last night at the SOTU that you've chosen to include an entire politic party in calling them "trashy" ?

I've yet to see a Democrat behave as she did at the SOTU but that that doesn't imply that there aren't some "trashy" Democrats.

You've generalized an entire party in the title of this thread.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She didn’t say all republicans. There are people like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Brian Mast from Florida that I can respect. I’m sure there are republican voters shaking their heads over this. And some Democrats I’m like are you serious with this shit? I’ve said it about Biden as a matter of fact. But there are too many trashy ones and MTG is one. I think my sons turtles have more sense and that’s an insult to them.

I will add that what bothers me is not enough Republicans show horror at MTG’s antics or Trump’s legal problems. But they’ll go after Biden. It’s like they’re so toeing the party line they forgot integrity. And it bothers me because once I found them respectable even if I didn’t agree.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:47 pm

She didn’t say all republicans. There are people like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Brian Mast from Florida that I can respect. I’m sure there are republican voters shaking their heads over this. And some Democrats I’m like are you serious with this shit? I’ve said it about Biden as a matter of fact. But there are too many trashy ones and MTG is one. I think my sons turtles have more sense and that’s an insult to them
Her title to her thread did.

Many in this country feel that AOC is a moron. Is it ok to write.."the moronic Democrats"?
Locked Previous topicNext topic