Romney told Santos ‘You don’t belong here’ in tense exchange in House chamber before SOTU

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah told GOP Rep. George Santos of New York: “You don’t belong here,” according to a member who witnessed the tense exchange in the House of Representatives chamber Tuesday night.

Romney, the 2012 GOP presidential nominee, made the remarks as he walked into the chamber for President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address.

Santos faces multiple investigations over his finances and repeated lies about his resume and biography. In November, he flipped a Democratic seat in a redrawn district, helping Republicans seize a narrow majority in the House.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/07/politics ... index.html
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh my lort, I remember who he reminds me of...Jim Carrey, the con, in the movie I Love You Phillip Morris.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When Romney told Santos that he was under several investigations and if he had any shame at all he would quietly sit in the back until its resolved. Then Santos whined to reporter that men of privilege are always telling him to go to the back of the room and he won’t.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good for Romney
Locked Previous topicNext topic