My son's girlfriend wears

Anonymous 1

Unread post

basically a thong bikini when we swim. We have a pool and a hot tub. She is 17. Would this bother you?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She’s almost an adult, plus it’s a private pool so it isn’t like there’s a dress code she needs to worry about, so no, I wouldn’t care.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just would prefer not to see her butt. She has worn that when we are on the boat as well.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:07 pm She’s almost an adult, plus it’s a private pool so it isn’t like there’s a dress code she needs to worry about, so no, I wouldn’t care.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She has no respect for you. I'm sure your son likes it though.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In my backyard pool, no. I wouldn't care too much. As long as I'm not seeing anyone's genitals I'm good.

At a public pool / waterpark where children will be present, I think it's a little inappropriate having butt cheeks hanging out. Not everyone wants to see that and not everyone wants their kids to see it. But again I myself would never say anything.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yeah I'm sure he does! I don't though!
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:17 pm She has no respect for you. I'm sure your son likes it though.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:19 pm In my backyard pool, no. I wouldn't care too much. As long as I'm not seeing anyone's genitals I'm good.

At a public pool / waterpark where children will be present, I think it's a little inappropriate having butt cheeks hanging out. Not everyone wants to see that and not everyone wants their kids to see it. But again I myself would never say anything.
Same here. DH and I are used to seeing quite a bit as we live in a resort area. People of all ages, sizes and body types, both male and female, seem very confident about wearing very little. Not my style, but I'd rather see people comfortable and enjoying life than have them not participate due to judgmental attitudes or inhibition.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't like it, but I don't think I can say anything either. I think that would make it even more awkward saying something than just dealing with it at times.
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:19 pm In my backyard pool, no. I wouldn't care too much. As long as I'm not seeing anyone's genitals I'm good.

newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think it's kind of classless, private pool or not. How much it would bother me depends on how long they have been together and how close we are.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Clearly she hasn't been raised to exhibit any class what so ever. Why on earth would you want to be around your boyfriend's parents with your ass cheeks flapping for everyone to see? That's not cute. A friend's pool is very different where there's no parents. I wouldn't say anything however. I'd just let it be and silently cringe.

I also wouldn't be really thrilled with open, uncovered ass crack in my pool water. All I could think of is germs! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic