My son's girlfriend wears

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Again… why should they? You act as if there’s something wrong with her because she finds it uncomfortable to have a butt shoved in her face. Why should she spend her day looking at her nails because her son’s GF has no sense to dress appropriately when in the company of his parents?
OP isn’t in the wrong for not wanting to accommodate a pair of naked butt cheeks in her home.

And, as I asked, what is even the point of wearing such a suit anywhere? I don’t get it. Besides wanting to lol sexually appealing, I see no point in wearing a wedgie you can’t get rid off. Who thinks that’s an appropriate thing to do with your BFs parents?! Even if they can stick their eyes in a book and not even look at you?
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:20 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:37 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:53 pm
I’m in the opinion of if you prefer not to see her butt, don’t look at her butt.
That's not realistic.
Look at her face, the sky, the pool, the trees, plenty of things to look at if you don’t want to be staring at her butt.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:08 am Again… why should they? You act as if there’s something wrong with her because she finds it uncomfortable to have a butt shoved in her face. Why should she spend her day looking at her nails because her son’s GF has no sense to dress appropriately when in the company of his parents?
OP isn’t in the wrong for not wanting to accommodate a pair of naked butt cheeks in her home.

And, as I asked, what is even the point of wearing such a suit anywhere? I don’t get it. Besides wanting to lol sexually appealing, I see no point in wearing a wedgie you can’t get rid off. Who thinks that’s an appropriate thing to do with your BFs parents?! Even if they can stick their eyes in a book and not even look at you?

That's not realistic.
Look at her face, the sky, the pool, the trees, plenty of things to look at if you don’t want to be staring at her butt.
Thing is this is only a issue in the USA, everywhere else it is perfectly acceptable and no one even bats a eye. If you go to a beach in Europe, Brazil this is very common, along with women being topless. Around here I have seen a few topless women at a public beach, it is perfectly legal and nothing can be done.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No one shoving a butt in her face. Appropriately is a societal construct that can have differing interpretations. Some girls don’t want tan lines or are just more comfortable that way. She asked if it would bother me and I said no. I didn’t say what she had to feel. Just that it’s my opinion that if you don’t want to see her butt, don’t look at her butt, lots of other places to look, and if you see a glance of it while she jumps in the pool, I’ve seen a butt before and it’s not going to offend me.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:08 am Again… why should they? You act as if there’s something wrong with her because she finds it uncomfortable to have a butt shoved in her face. Why should she spend her day looking at her nails because her son’s GF has no sense to dress appropriately when in the company of his parents?

That's not realistic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s irrelevant. Who’s to say that the European approach is the right one? This happened in the USA, not in Europe. Europeans and Brazilians can go around naked all over Brazil and Europe if they want, that doesn’t mean the rest of the world is wrong in not considering that appropriate and we should all adopt their. ways. Go to an Arab country, it’s very common for women to wear burkas and hijabs, does that mean we should all be doing that?
And no, it’s not only in the US. I’m not in the US and most people here wouldn’t find that appropriate either.
highlandmum wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:23 am

Thing is this is only a issue in the USA, everywhere else it is perfectly acceptable and no one even bats a eye. If you go to a beach in Europe, Brazil this is very common, along with women being topless. Around here I have seen a few topless women at a public beach, it is perfectly legal and nothing can be done.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, not you. It would offend me and apparently many people here. If you think not looking is that easy, obviously you haven’t felt the need not to look at something. Not when it’s in your face. And if you’re in a pool, socializing with someone you can’t just not look.
So no tan lines? That’s the reason to go around with your butt cheeks hanging out? Why not go completely naked because unless you do that you will have tan lines somewhere in your body. Why is it so important not to have them in your butt?
I agree with the person who said OP should talk to her son about it and tell him that she finds that inappropriate in her home. If it doesn’t bother you, cool. But it bothered OP and there’s nothing wrong with that. She shouldn’t feel like she has to look everywhere but her butt in her own home.
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:39 am No one shoving a butt in her face. Appropriately is a societal construct that can have differing interpretations. Some girls don’t want tan lines or are just more comfortable that way. She asked if it would bother me and I said no. I didn’t say what she had to feel. Just that it’s my opinion that if you don’t want to see her butt, don’t look at her butt, lots of other places to look, and if you see a glance of it while she jumps in the pool, I’ve seen a butt before and it’s not going to offend me.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:33 pm That’s irrelevant. Who’s to say that the European approach is the right one? This happened in the USA, not in Europe. Europeans and Brazilians can go around naked all over Brazil and Europe if they want, that doesn’t mean the rest of the world is wrong in not considering that appropriate and we should all adopt their. ways. Go to an Arab country, it’s very common for women to wear burkas and hijabs, does that mean we should all be doing that?
And no, it’s not only in the US. I’m not in the US and most people here wouldn’t find that appropriate either.
highlandmum wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:23 am

it's not illegal in the US to wear a thong, that is my point. It is illegal in a Arab country to do so. I have been to beaches in the US and in Mexico, and have seen girls in thongs. It does not bother me at all, it's a butt and we all have one. But as I said do not come crying to me when you burn that piece of skin that never sees the light of day.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:43 pm Well, not you. It would offend me and apparently many people here. If you think not looking is that easy, obviously you haven’t felt the need not to look at something. Not when it’s in your face. And if you’re in a pool, socializing with someone you can’t just not look.
So no tan lines? That’s the reason to go around with your butt cheeks hanging out? Why not go completely naked because unless you do that you will have tan lines somewhere in your body. Why is it so important not to have them in your butt?
I agree with the person who said OP should talk to her son about it and tell him that she finds that inappropriate in her home. If it doesn’t bother you, cool. But it bothered OP and there’s nothing wrong with that. She shouldn’t feel like she has to look everywhere but her butt in her own home.
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:39 am No one shoving a butt in her face. Appropriately is a societal construct that can have differing interpretations. Some girls don’t want tan lines or are just more comfortable that way. She asked if it would bother me and I said no. I didn’t say what she had to feel. Just that it’s my opinion that if you don’t want to see her butt, don’t look at her butt, lots of other places to look, and if you see a glance of it while she jumps in the pool, I’ve seen a butt before and it’s not going to offend me.

If you are socializing to them why are you talking to their butt? You should be talking to their face. I have never noticed what bathing suit my daughters friends are wearing when they come over to swim.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

OP, have you talked to your son about it at all?

His girlfriend may have asked him if it would be appropriate and he may have said sure and assumed you all would be okay with the thong. If that were the case, would your feelings about her change?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

It wouldn’t make a good first impression. IMHO…. its inappropriate to go to someone’s home with your behind hanging out unless you’re sure the host is comfortable with it.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's just booty cheeks.

Chill.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic