My son's girlfriend wears

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. I think that things in themselves are pretty trashy, but to wear one in front of your boyfriend’s parents adds disrespect to the tackiness.
What’s even the point of going around with your ass hanging out for the world to see? I don’t get it. Don’t tell me it’s comfortable because it looks like a wedgie you can’t fix.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:35 pm Clearly she hasn't been raised to exhibit any class what so ever. Why on earth would you want to be around your boyfriend's parents with your ass cheeks flapping for everyone to see? That's not cute. A friend's pool is very different where there's no parents. I wouldn't say anything however. I'd just let it be and silently cringe.

I also wouldn't be really thrilled with open, uncovered ass crack in my pool water. All I could think of is germs! LOL
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m not a fan of bikinis on anyone-but if someone wants to wear one, more power to them.

With that said, if you have a “dress code” in your pool or on your boat then you need to make that clear. Just don’t be surprised if your son and his gf no longer spend time there.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Exactly. Spring break beach with your girlfriends? Fine. Spending time with your boyfriends parents? No class.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:35 pm Clearly she hasn't been raised to exhibit any class what so ever. Why on earth would you want to be around your boyfriend's parents with your ass cheeks flapping for everyone to see? That's not cute. A friend's pool is very different where there's no parents. I wouldn't say anything however. I'd just let it be and silently cringe.

I also wouldn't be really thrilled with open, uncovered ass crack in my pool water. All I could think of is germs! LOL
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’d tell my son to tell her to cover up, and if that doesn’t wield I’d tell her to straight up cover her ass.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:09 pm I just would prefer not to see her butt. She has worn that when we are on the boat as well.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:07 pm She’s almost an adult, plus it’s a private pool so it isn’t like there’s a dress code she needs to worry about, so no, I wouldn’t care.
Have you told her that it's not ok to wear at your house. I don't care if it's an adult or a teen that's almost an adult... If it's my house it's my rules.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Talk to your son, asking him to tell her that she'll need to wear a different type of bathing suit next time she comes over to your private home to swim in the pool.

Let him know that you'll be more than happy to tell her yourself if he's not comfortable doing so.

You have a right to your own house rules, including your pool.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Your house, your rules, your dress code but the girlfriend has to know what those things are before she can be expected to follow them. Let her know or have your son let her know. Personally, I don't think it's disrespectful to wear a thong in a private pool but it would be disrespectful of her to continue wearing it after being told that you would prefer she didn't.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

People should be aware of who they are with and dress accordingly. In the presence of parents show some restraint wear a nice 2piece.. save the thong for later when parents are asleep. 😀

Feel the same about boys-whenever I see a young man with his pants sagging and his ass out.. I tell my daughter don’t bring anything to my house looking like that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Long as she was polite in every other way I would let it slide. My son’s ex gf once tried some of my homemade salsa, ran to the sink and spat it out saying it was too spicy. And here I am thinking use a napkin girl wtf wrong with you? It wasn’t like I used a Carolina reaper pepper in there or something. I think I just put in a little jalapeño. Then she used a derogatory term to describe someone and I told her off. So yea worse things than thongs.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:09 pm I just would prefer not to see her butt. She has worn that when we are on the boat as well.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:07 pm She’s almost an adult, plus it’s a private pool so it isn’t like there’s a dress code she needs to worry about, so no, I wouldn’t care.
I’m in the opinion of if you prefer not to see her butt, don’t look at her butt.
Locked Previous topicNext topic