Lawmakers propose letting Massachusetts prisoners donate organs for reduced sentences

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/mas ... sentences/

The legislation would give people anywhere from 60 days to a year off their prison sentence "on the condition that the incarcerated individual has donated bone marrow or organ(s)."

The "act to establish the Massachusetts incarcerated individual bone marrow and organ donation program" is sponsored by Democratic Reps. Judith Garcia, of Chelsea, and Carlos Gonzalez of Springfield.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That sounds off to me. Bribery?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This feels...gross. Goes hand in hand with something I just read something about ideas being floated for women on life support being used as incubators for infertile couples. Life is great in our current dystopia.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. Just no.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is a terrible path to go down.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bone marrow might work but asking for organs is pushing it.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:38 pm Bone marrow might work but asking for organs is pushing it.
That’s what I was thinking… like donating blood might be ok, but not taking a kidney.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As is so much today, beyond twisted.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic