Girls wearing short shorts

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My daughter is 13 and one of her friends wears shorts that are so short you can see some of her butt cheeks.

I find this highly inappropriate. Would you let your daughter do this?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We live in a resort area. We don't react much to some skin showing on teenagers, male or female.

I am not personally a fan of short shorts, no, but I don't make a big deal about it either.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you can actually see their butt, no, but otherwise I don’t have any problem with my kids wearing short shorts. There’s nothing inappropriate about my children’s legs.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

short shorts never bothered me
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At 13 wearing shorts short enough to show some butt cheeks? Hell no! No, I would not.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It is not a hill I am going to die on.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Stop looking.

My youngest wears volleyball spanks around the house. It's not an issue. If you have a problem with that sort of thing, look away.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We have boys, but I expect their shorts to cover their behinds. So I’d expect the same if they were girls.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m not sure what I’d do. I don’t have daughters. But I’m not going to care what someone else’s kid does. I mean we had them in my day. I saw Daisy Duke on TV and such. I think I’d want them to cover the butt though.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My daughter is only 8 but I can’t imagine her ever wanting to wear booty shorts. My daughter is the type of girl who (unsuccessfully) tries to tug down her bikini bottoms to cover her butt at the beach.
Locked Previous topicNext topic