Girls wearing short shorts

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My rules have always been- no butt, no boobs and no belly. If I can’t see those 3 things I don’t care.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

There's not a chance in hell I'd let mine wear something like that. Some of the women who've said it's not a big deal love to act like they own the moral high ground on every other topic. Not surprising they are hypocrites.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:40 pm Stop looking.

My youngest wears volleyball spanks around the house. It's not an issue. If you have a problem with that sort of thing, look away.
One of our old neighbors told off my husband for “letting a little thing like her” go running around the neighborhood in a sports bra and compression shorts when her husband sits in the front porch every morning. I was in Virginia in the summer training for a marathon, so yeah, I wasn’t dressed head to toe. My husband was just like as politely as he could, I don’t control what she does and if you have a problem maybe tell your husband to stop staring.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Where things can be seen that the shorts should be covering up? No, we didn't allow that for either of our daughter's and the traditional public school our oldest daughter attended didn't allow it either.

Same with our son and "sagging" his pants to below the boxer shorts line.... wasn't allowed.

This is not to suggest, however, that the rules on this sort of thing weren't broken by all three. 🙄🤨
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My dd plays volleyball. The shorts are short. It's more than a bikini. She has friends on drill team and cheer that wear less fabric and no one cares.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:26 pm We live in a resort area. We don't react much to some skin showing on teenagers, male or female.

I am not personally a fan of short shorts, no, but I don't make a big deal about it either.
But that doesn't answer the question of "would you allow this"
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Nope i don't allow it. One my dds best friends has a whole different wardrobe for when she comes here that includes jeans with little to no holes, shorts that cover her whole ass and shirts that aren't crop tops. Her dad hates how she dresses but his wife keeps buying her these things so that she thinks she's the cool step mom
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t like short shorts It looks tacky.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Not a chance.
I’m raising ladies, not whores.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

I dunno, it’s never been an issue… my kids dont really have that type of fashion sense.
Locked Previous topicNext topic