Neo-Nazi leader and girlfriend accused of targeting Md. power stations

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:18 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:16 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:02 pm

You mean the war that Nazi dictator wannabe Putin started because his planted political puppet LOST the Ukraine election to a jewish comedian ..........think on that a moment. However the whole bit about Russia invading to "denazify" the Ukraine was a ruse and you fell for it. The war itself is not. Just like the Jan 6th insurrection and attempted overthrow of our government was not a ruse and it's no small coincidence the GOP is full of F***ing nazis.
They’re not invading because of Nazis, they’re invading because they want territory and a buffer between nato forces.

The Nazi talk was probably just to make the war sound more acceptable to the mass audience in Russia.

That doesn’t mean the Nazis aren’t there if you look though… it means they were the scapegoat.
How would any of that make the war a ruse as you claim?
Suivez l'argent.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:25 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:16 pm

They’re not invading because of Nazis, they’re invading because they want territory and a buffer between nato forces.

The Nazi talk was probably just to make the war sound more acceptable to the mass audience in Russia.

That doesn’t mean the Nazis aren’t there if you look though… it means they were the scapegoat.
Suivez l'argent.
You think Zelensky is working with Putin to wage a war in his own country in order to get funding from the rest of the world to bolster Russian finances.....while letting Russia use scorched earth tactics on Ukraine, kill thousands of Ukranian citizens, wound and displace millions more, and destroy Ukraines economy all to support Putins attempt at global domination...

Me thinks you've been hitting the Koolaid to hard.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:31 pm

Suivez l'argent.
You think Zelensky is working with Putin to wage a war in his own country in order to get funding from the rest of the world to bolster Russian finances.....while letting Russia use scorched earth tactics on Ukraine, kill thousands of Ukranian citizens, wound and displace millions more, and destroy Ukraines economy all to support Putins attempt at global domination...

What in the hell did I just read? 😳
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Suivez l'argent.

Lol you’re drinking the cool aid if you think any of this is an attempt at global domination.

Maybe you’re right… it’s not like entering a world war has ever gotten us out of a global depression before… corrupt countries aren’t THAT corrupt…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I feel like I went down a rabbit hole 🥴
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm more concerned with Neo-Nazi groups in our country during real harm to our citizens than any convoluted theory of what is happening elsewhere.

Right here right now we have domestic terrorists to deal with, and they have unfettered access to weapons capable of doing massive harm to large parts of the US population and infrastructure.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:05 pm

Suivez l'argent.

Lol you’re drinking the cool aid if you think any of this is an attempt at global domination.

Maybe you’re right… it’s not like entering a world war has ever gotten us out of a global depression before… corrupt countries aren’t THAT corrupt…
There is no world war currently....and likely there will not be one unless Putin escalates and targets other countries but given the way Ukraine is going I doubt Russia has the resources to wage war on another front. So I don't quite know where your "follow the money" claim comes into play r how it makes the war in Ukraine a ruse.
Locked Previous topicNext topic